• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Evhemary

Feb 4, 2018
After playing this game for about 6-8 hours I can safely say that this ISN'T the same as the original CM3D2(After a bit of research I found out that it has the same features as Custom Order Maid 3D 2 so everything I saw here is only relevant if you'e played the original CM3D2.), I only played it for a couple hours when it first came out and about a year ago so maybe the experience is different but from what I've seen there are a lot of new things, mainly the facility system. You can upgrade your facilities now and build new ones which unlock new jobs and new scenes, before these were just appends but now they are integrated into the core gameplay. Also theres a story which I don't think was in the original. And maybe I just never got that far but I'm still get love events for my character 240 favor in.

But there is plenty of bad in this, the translation ranges from decent to machine, so hopefully it won't bother you too much(I have a lot of experience with it so while it's not ideal it's fine for me.) Some of the translations also are weird, Yotogi is basically sexual acts, I really feel like there would be a infinite number of better words for this. Default game is censored(not that matters to me that much) but when you uncensored it the genitalia looks extremely pixelated so you need to get a skin mod of some sort to fix that. There is no good replacement for the male body, it will always look off with a real body to it, some of them look better then others. And my biggest problem was the first 3 personalities you are forced to make, you have no way of previewing them normally without remaking a character and for the first 3 days you will be forced to make the next character you didn't make it, but the FIRST ONE YOU MAKE is a... Maidlord? I'm pretty sure that just means they're the head maid and you can't change that for quite some time.

Also a new feature I believe is the rhythm game they put in with the dancing thing. I remember scratching my head the first time I saw it but it's integrated into the story and has a minigame(that I'm terrible at) to go with it. I also believe you can skip most of the minigame if you train your maid to have good enough dancing/vocal skills so theres that too.

TLDR, It's not the same thing As CM3D2 but it's the same thing as Custom Order Maid 3D 2.They added a decent amount of new content to the game for the all ages version which you also get when you update to the adult version but saves aren't compatible between the two and you'll lose all progress if you stick with the all ages and decide to move to the adult later. Also adult Idolmaster.
Did you try the COM3D2 before? Since i had the one that i found 'in the wild", Is it better to convert to patched steam version or stay with the "in the wild" version which uses sybaris to translate the text?

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
I installed the Darksiders version and it keep crashing when I launch it ! It really gonna drive me mad !!!

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
I installed it and it checks out as fine by both my antivirus and malwarebytes. Crack installers have been known to throw false positives many many times in the past.

Then again I DL'd from a torrent rather than the link in the OP so I don't know for certain what your experience is.
I tried to install both but same issue, windows wont let me because of virus found on them

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
There a way to import mods from the other version of CM3D2? I have some wonderful mods on mine but I'm not sure what files/folders I should be porting into it.

tza

Jun 24, 2017
download this, put it into folder where exe is
View attachment 361259

Download that uncensor and put everything here Sybaris\UnityInjector those dlls and config folder
Download what ?
  • ?
  • ?
cam any1 explan pls.... 10x

Reactions: micromagic99

siouxst

Feb 16, 2018
Here is what I did to get started:
1. Open the ISO in win10 (double click it, and then open the drive it mounted to, don't run the exe)
2. Open the darksiders.bin file with 7zip
3. Copy the com3d2inm folder to where ever you want it (I put it on my desktop)
4. Grab the DLC from
5. Extract the large one and replace the files (exclude replacing the exe's)
6. Grab the sybaris from: and copy them over
7. Run COM3D2x64.exe and enjoy, if the autotranslate errors bother you just disable the plugin.

I didn't need to crack it or anything...

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Download what ?
  • ?
  • ?

The link at the bottom of the page which contains all three of those:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Not gonna risk my pc. If my anti virus strikes its deleted
Well I linked the torrent magnet I used on the last page. It did not throw a virus wraning to me, so take that for what its worth (could be my AV is trained, could be a different version, I don't know)

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So is there any content for the people who have an "Extra" type contract or are they just there to earn you money? I've managed to get 4 different ones and after their introduction all I can do is assign them work.

LughC

Jul 13, 2017
if you're not going to buy it get the full jp one rather than the international there is way more content. only reason to get the int version is to support the release to they put more support into these types of projects

Sildu

Sep 25, 2017
Download what ?
  • ?
  • ?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
if you're not going to buy it get the full jp one rather than the international there is way more content. only reason to get the int version is to support the release to they put more support into these types of projects

isnt the jp translation patch complete shit though? thought i saw someone mention that not long ago.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Still seems a bit confusing but I appreciate the lengthy explanation. As I've never played a Custom maid game before, is it worth playing the other ones or should I just start with this one? and how is the character customization? I keep hearing things about how great it is, but after looking at a lot of screenshots, all characters just look kinda....samey? especially compared to something like Koikatsu where you can even go as far as creating characters with different artstyles.
No experience from the previous games are needed as they're VERY loosely related, maybe a character from a previous game may show up and if you played the orginal CM3D2 you could transfer over your maids from that game, but that's it.

Did you try the COM3D2 before? Since i had the one that i found 'in the wild", Is it better to convert to patched steam version or stay with the "in the wild" version which uses sybaris to translate the text?
There is no real difference between the two I believe, other then there is a native but wonky english translation included. You will however be missing most of the dlc, but you could easily use the dlc you already have and the mods too in this version if you wished to convert.

Reactions: cooldude33

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So is there any content for the people who have an "Extra" type contract or are they just there to earn you money? I've managed to get 4 different ones and after their introduction all I can do is assign them work.
Right, the "Extra" maids can only work or (badly) upgrade facilities. Since their stats don't increase, you can only use them for the basic, low level upgrades.

Mostly I suppose they're there to let you actually generate income while letting your 3 main maids train up to progress the story.

(Honestly not sure if the lack of stat progression is intentional or bug, but that's the state of things for now)

Reactions: AxelMasters

tza

Jun 24, 2017
Here is what I did to get started:
1. Open the ISO in win10 (double click it, and then open the drive it mounted to, don't run the exe)
2. Open the darksiders.bin file with 7zip
3. Copy the com3d2inm folder to where ever you want it (I put it on my desktop)
4. Grab the DLC from
5. Extract the large one and replace the files (exclude replacing the exe's)
6. Grab the sybaris from: and copy them over
7. Run COM3D2x64.exe and enjoy, if the autotranslate errors bother you just disable the plugin.

I didn't need to crack it or anything...
worked perfect , 10x ...... easy fix.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Right, the "Extra" maids can only work or (badly) upgrade facilities. Since their stats don't increase, you can only use them for the basic, low level upgrades.

Mostly I suppose they're there to let you actually generate income while letting your 3 main maids train up to progress the story.

(Honestly not sure if the lack of stat progression is intentional or bug, but that's the state of things for now)
I'm pretty sure that "most" of them are only there to be used for cheap labor, and a quick look at the wiki only mentions that some of them are used by events.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes