Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
You play as a human. The game will show various interactions between characters, not only with the MC.

I wouldn't say that. This particular character in the last two screenshots, has nothing to do with MC so far.

I work on it.
Then what is the point on having those scenes ? That scenes could be done on advancing the story or having scenes whit the MC if this is that type of game you better tell it now not everyone want to be the 13 year old horny guy spying in his big sister having sex i guess

Feb 20, 2024
My thing is IF you want to show voyeurism have it be with a non-LI or don't force the player to watch it IF it is with a LI. I get there are people that are into that sort of thing but there are also people that aren't and if you want more people to support your game than meet people half-way and don't force people to watch something they don't want to see or aren't into make everything optional.
True. Though in my own case, that voyeurism drives me away as effectively with random people as it does with LI. I just don't want to see others having sex in the game. It brings me nothing but rather drives me away. Anyway, too often devs think that if I like it, others will like it too. OR They don't even think that something can piss off 9/10 of the players. At that point, the dev is already so deep in the swamp for the game that it's hard to make a fix unless he changes something he did before. I've said many times that in these situations it's always good to ask what the player wants. If he doesn't want it, it won't even happen in the background. Dev never gives too many choices in these situations to letting the player decide what he wants to see.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I just don't want to see others having sex in the game.
Ah, there, finally we arrive at the important part huh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I guess you lot lately don't even pretend for this to not be true anymore huh.
It brings me nothing but rather drives me away.
So what? Be driven away then, who even cares?
Well, other than your harem-girlfriends who keep liking everything you say that is. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Anyway, too often devs think that if I like it, others will like it too.
No i don't think devs even give a shit about you at all.
You're not important whatsoever, so you can stop thinking that you are.
Imagine being so full of it, what a fucking clown lmao. :sneaky::coffee:
I've said many times that in these situations it's always good to ask what the player wants.
If that player is you or your harem-girlfriends then it isn't.
It adds nothing to anything except creating piles of bullshit for the annoyed mods to clean up. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: TheRipper_YBT16

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
How do we create the brew? I have the materials, have learned the recipe etc, but nothing I click on does anything to craft the potion

DMHator

Feb 4, 2024
Hello everyone who is still following my creative journey! I'm just beginning my adventure in game development, so I have much to learn. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to share their feedback. Both technical aspects and content-related opinions are incredibly valuable to me.

Most of the feedback I've received revolves around the issue of NTR, and many of you have expressed objections to this theme.
My initial intention was to create a story where relationships between characters would be diverse, and the narrative would be presented from various perspectives. The vast majority of you don't like it, which is totally fine!

Since this is the beginning of my journey in the world of game development, I believe it's the perfect time to experiment and test different concepts to see what works and what doesn't. That's why I've decided to transform the game and create a second, alternative version to see how it will be received. I'd like to share a short teaser of this new version with you, and I'm very curious about your opinions and critiques. Warm regards to all of you!

DMHator

Feb 4, 2024
After a tragedy drastically reduced the male population to just 10%, the world became divided into numerous island cities.
Each of these enclaves is ready to fight with the others, and the only connection between them is a giant river, which they use for attacks and defense. Women have taken over power, discovering new, powerful abilities within themselves. Mysterious anomalies appear in the island territories, which the inhabitants must deal with. Work on the islands is abundant, and money opens all doors. Men rely on cursed weapons to face various threats. They also possess an extraordinary ability that makes sex with them a priceless experience for women. However, each such encounter consumes the energy of their lovers, which they can regain by consuming a special energy substance. But beware, when a man loses all his energy... it's better if it doesn't happen!

The society of the islands is divided into five castes:
*Dusts - Individuals who do not want to participate in fights, often looked down upon and ridiculed by others. They have little social respect and are often persecuted.
*Shadows - People who do not take part in expeditions but assist in combating anomalies. Reaching this level one can expect some social respect.
*Lights - Strong and active individuals directly participating in expeditions and battles against stronger anomalies. The majority of women belong to this social class.
*Moons - The elite of society, inaccessible to any man. The Moon leads groups of Lights on expeditions but does not directly engage in combating anomalies on the island.
*Sun - The most important and mysterious figure on the island. It issues its orders through the intermediaries of the Moons. The identity of the Sun is known only to a few, and its authority is unquestioned.

Aarto is a Dust. However, unlike most people in this caste, he desires combat. His greatest dream is to achieve the status of a Moon - the highest social rank.
However, there's one problem: Aarto cannot wield cursed weapons.
Every mission he undertakes ends in failure, and he is always saved from a terrible fate by his friend, Felia.

Despite his failures, Aarto doesn't give up. After each unsuccessful attempt, he volunteers for another mission.
When he volunteered once again, he faced banishment to an anomaly whose power exceeded his abilities.
Will his lack of skill lead him to become just an object of sexual desire, as perceived by many?
Or will he find a way to climb to the top, a height even the most talented find unreachable? Time and his choices will reveal where they lead him.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After a tragedy drastically reduced the male population to just 10%, the world became divided into numerous island cities.
Each of these enclaves is ready to fight with the others, and the only connection between them is a giant river, which they use for attacks and defense. Women have taken over power, discovering new, powerful abilities within themselves. Mysterious anomalies appear in the island territories, which the inhabitants must deal with. Work on the islands is abundant, and money opens all doors. Men rely on cursed weapons to face various threats. They also possess an extraordinary ability that makes sex with them a priceless experience for women. However, each such encounter consumes the energy of their lovers, which they can regain by consuming a special energy substance. But beware, when a man loses all his energy... it's better if it doesn't happen!

*Dusts - Individuals who do not want to participate in fights, often looked down upon and ridiculed by others. They have little social respect and are often persecuted.
*Shadows - People who do not take part in expeditions but assist in combating anomalies. Reaching this level one can expect some social respect.
*Lights - Strong and active individuals directly participating in expeditions and battles against stronger anomalies. The majority of women belong to this social class.
*Moons - The elite of society, inaccessible to any man. The Moon leads groups of Lights on expeditions but does not directly engage in combating anomalies on the island.
*Sun - The most important and mysterious figure on the island. It issues its orders through the intermediaries of the Moons. The identity of the Sun is known only to a few, and its authority is unquestioned.

Aarto is a Dust. However, unlike most people in this caste, he desires combat. His greatest dream is to achieve the status of a Moon - the highest social rank.
Every mission he undertakes ends in failure, and he is always saved from a terrible fate by his friend, Felia.

Despite his failures, Aarto doesn't give up. After each unsuccessful attempt, he volunteers for another mission.
When he volunteered once again, he faced banishment to an anomaly whose power exceeded his abilities.
Will his lack of skill lead him to become just an object of sexual desire, as perceived by many?
Or will he find a way to climb to the top, a height even the most talented find unreachable? Time and his choices will reveal where they lead him.
Is this going to be a femdom game? The claim that the MC is basically a loser (he just accumulates failure after failure and always has to be rescued) and that women are much more powerful than him isn't reassuring.

Is this the type of game where the MC improves little by little until he achieves his goals? The truth is that I prefer one in which, although it takes time to achieve his objectives, he doesn't start from the deepest part of the well.

However, each such encounter consumes the energy of their lovers, which they can regain by consuming a special energy substance. But beware, when a man loses all his energy... it's better if it doesn't happen!
Unless the MC is going to be the only one who can overcome/ignore it for whatever reason (and that happens incredibly quickly), this statement doesn't seem too good.

DMHator

Feb 4, 2024
It will be up to the player whether he will be dominated or whether he will be the one in power. I want to give the player the freedom to choose how he reacts and what happens to his character.

MC will find a way to improve. It will gradually get stronger and stronger. There will be many opportunities to gain energy. There will be no game over screen.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It will be up to the player whether he will be dominated or whether he will be the one in power. I want to give the player the freedom to choose how he reacts and what happens to his character.

MC will find a way to improve. It will gradually get stronger and stronger. There will be many opportunities to gain energy. There will be no game over screen.
Ok, I hope that the improvement is fast.

Mikaeru

Jun 12, 2017
How do we brew the potion ? I can't select the crafting box and I already have the materiel and learned the recipe

DMHator

Feb 4, 2024
You need to decompose the items into ingridients - do it in the eq. Then you need to open the character menu (first on the list), there will be an icon to start crafting. Cheers!

th3n

Jan 27, 2022

Sounds interesting, when you publish it, share the link here please, i'm not playing this game but if that one is not going to have ntr then im in!

Reactions: DMHator
Sep 4, 2018
Best thing to do is if the Mc we play as has girls already in his group, none of them get into anything sexual or romantic with other males or a male monster and if they will be future love interest, we don't see them in sexual situations with others before the Mc gets with them or know about it by like her telling the Mc her whole backstory about who she had sex with and other details at some point no one needs to know about. And if she is a virgin, then that is something fine to be told. Maybe since the Mc/player is being rewarded with something, to be lucky to be her first and only male she will be with and all that and sure there can be other male characters but have them so they in no way go after Mc's girls he is with or his future ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte