spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
It's unlikely I can put it out this month, safe to say it'll be on January instead. I've been focusing on my uni exams and other personal matters and so I've been holding off posting any updates as well (since the patreon post) because I've only done dialogues, script cleaning, a few scenes and minor changes since then although I can say that the major additions are already done halfway through.
good luck on your exams and, as a Patreon, take your time I'd rather wait longer for a big update then get monthly tiny content drops.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity

ThatGuy240

Feb 4, 2021
Hey I ran into this error while playing on Android on JoiPlay and I have no idea what to do, anybody got a fix for this because this happens when I try to start the game or go into option please help bc idk what to do. Screenshot_20221215-003037-297.png

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Some noteworthy teasers from the Patreon. Check that page to see the accompanying images of the characters in question. There are two patron-exclusive images that I can't see and don't know about, but here's the public info:

A while ago, before Alissa went on her vacation, she was walking by a popular spot in town with a stern-looking woman. She paused in front of the said woman and pulled out her phone.

"I didn't give you any permission to take a photo."
"Oh, come on, we rarely go out together. We can at least just take one!"
"Tsk, alright... but hurry it up, there are people looking at us. It's embarrassing."
"Fine, can you at least smile, Sis?"

A serious and stern woman, she raised her younger sister, Alissa, all on her own at a young age. She participated in criminal activities to support both of them, unbeknownst to her sister until she was eventually caught. She did, however, accept an offer to join the police force or face jail time. After years of working in the force, she was kicked out for being too violent, but on the bright side, she worked enough to clear herself of her charges. Now she works as a bartender at her friend's business and living an honest life... maybe.

Diana Rosewood
(That's... not how police work. It might make sense for a secret black ops group, but not the common police.)

In another place away from Alissa...
A timid-looking girl stands anxiously while waiting for someone and behind her is a composed-looking woman, with a slight smile on her face.

"It's been a while... where could she be by now...?"
"Have a little patience, she'll find her way eventually."
"I'm not talking about that red-haired girl, I'm worried about-"
"We all know the risks when she took that task, remember?"
"...Do you think that monster caught her, Hybris?"
"If she did then that means you'll need to retrieve the key, Naelea, will be you ready?

A timid and shy girl, she remains an unknown figure to Alissa, and where she comes from is still a mystery, but their paths will soon cross. A friend of hers was given the task of securing a key, but some time has passed and her friend is nowhere to be seen. The girl is overwhelmed by anxiety because she knows she'll be given the same task, but she tries to remain confident as it's also the only way to find her friend.

Naelea

A woman of few words and emotions, she leads a mysterious group that watches over the lands that Alissa is currently cursed to be in, unbeknownst to the latter. Their motives and intentions are still unknown, but one thing is for sure: this woman will make sure things go her way.

Hybris

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Well, just tried this at v0.2.5 and like the concept however it's way too dark (as in it's hard to see items on the screen) especially for those of us that need glasses. Lack of information for hints as to what to do to solve quests, no good identification of interact-able spots (goes with it's too dark); and the mini game (timed quest) is way too short which is also compounded by the fact that you can't see anything to complete it (finding the orbs).

So am hopeful that these get addressed as I like the concept but right now it's just too painful to play.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
New character previews/teasers up on Patreon (most of which are public).

A while ago, in a somewhat crowded place, Alissa looks at a girl with slight disdain before sighing.
"Why are you late again? I thought we already decided to be on time?"
"Hehe, you know how it is~"
"..."
"Aww, come on. You wouldn't get mad at your pwetty and cutesy friend would you?" "I'm more disappointed than mad, really. I'm also judging you on your clothing choices, look, that guy is probably checking your butt now or something."
"Let him watch, that's what I want anyway!"

A woman of cheerful attitude, she is an extrovert's enemy as she's very outgoing and loud, often getting the attention of people around her. She is Alissa's roommate at their college dorm, they've known each other since they were freshmen and are very close. Despite being somewhat of an extreme version of Alissa, they complement each other really well and both are fond of each other. She does, however, have difficulties feeling any shame at all, which in turn embarrasses Alissa when they're out in public, mostly because she wears extremely skimpy clothes because "it lets her feel free".

Caitlyn Moore
I think they meant "an introvert's enemy".

During night time, two women are walking through the park. Diana is slightly annoyed while a younger looking woman is tailing her around.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching me from a distance...?"
"Yeah... well, I wanted to follow my hero closely wherever she goes!"
"...Can you keep your voice down? Also, why are you wearing a vest again?"
"You never know if some nuthead out there suddenly want to stab you, I got to be prepared at all times."
"At least put it inside your clothes... so much for being undercover, huh?"
"What about you, Ma'am? I mean, you're not wearing any vests but your top is... showing too much of your boobs. You don't have any protection at all."
"You know what, maybe I'll be the one to stab you."

A carefree and soft-spoken woman who usually gets chipper whenever she' around her 'hero'. She is a rookie cop who's assigned to watch Diana by the orders of her superiors because of the former's history. She is supposed to make sure Diana doesn't do anything out of line despite her living a peaceful life ever since she retired. Diana became her 'hero' when she heard stories about her during the former's time in the police force and when she was saved by her from getting kidnapped as a child. She follows Diana around like a lost puppy, asking her for life advices and such, much to the later's annoyance.

Charlotte Smith

I don't suppose there's any new info on how soon the next update might be? I'm guessing we won't be meeting all of these characters in just the next update, of course.

jonesdough3

Oct 13, 2021
This feels like a very stupid question, but I can't seem to finish the prologue.
Everytime I try to interact with the spot to put down my bag, she tells me to look at the rooms I've not visited yet(which are none but the basement). I am confused.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
This feels like a very stupid question, but I can't seem to finish the prologue.
Everytime I try to interact with the spot to put down my bag, she tells me to look at the rooms I've not visited yet(which are none but the basement). I am confused.
There might be specific interactable spots you have to touch first (anything like this should have an icon, you don't have to just tap every random object, except for one particular side quest). There might also be something outside, but I'm not sure if that's necessary.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Only thing that can save this game is to redo the crappy maps. Until that awful shit mansion that looks like nothing but shitty hallways is fixed and don't make it so damn large with nothing in it barely.. fix the maps than the game will have started but this game is one of the WORST games I have every played for a map that I can't even bring myself to want to walk them awful hallways again.

Reactions: WankerDxD

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
hay does any one have a save for the new update after the hall of screams i don't want to do that again if i don't have to because it was annoying.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Only thing that can save this game is to redo the crappy maps. Until that awful shit mansion that looks like nothing but shitty hallways is fixed and don't make it so damn large with nothing in it barely.. fix the maps than the game will have started but this game is one of the WORST games I have every played for a map that I can't even bring myself to want to walk them awful hallways again.
they were....thats why the update took so long

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
for now then, the corruption and the clothing system no working? meh and thats is for me one of the most pro points in the game.

at least the main quest in the mansion or church basement is reworked? in the last version (0.2.5) this quest is a piece of crap in difficult maybe redo 4 or 5 times for the lack of guide in fleeing of the enemy....

meh maybe trying again but my expecting is very low with this.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So there's a boulder supposedly blocking the path "East" at the beginning... But it's on the left. And not long after, the game confirms that up is North, so that rock should definitely say West.

for now then, the corruption and the clothing system no working? meh and thats is for me one of the most pro points in the game.
The game's story hasn't progressed far enough for it to be relevant anyway. As of the previous version, the only thing it did was gate your ability to enter the ghost village, which wasn't a fun implementation at all, so that restriction was removed. The corruption stat can still go up, but any scenes that have a connection to a character's corruption are currently just scripted based on whether you choose to trigger them or not. The third chapter does heavily involve characters getting corrupted, but it's just determined by how long you take to escape.

at least the main quest in the mansion or church basement is reworked? in the last version (0.2.5) this quest is a piece of crap in difficult maybe redo 4 or 5 times for the lack of guide in fleeing of the enemy....
If you get the amulet from the village side quest, I think you'll be protected from the monster even if it catches you.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Maps have been redone in v0.3

infact a lot of stuff has been redone apparently. from snapshots on the discord etc.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes