RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
CN ver? Here you go
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。

第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。

請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!

5.90中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

解壓密碼:game202401@wolfzqteam

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.90中文版 百度盤

如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。

本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!

本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!

遊戲本體:

提取碼:sq1d

解壓密碼:game202401@wolfzqteam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do u have the eng ver?

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone have the latest patch with the crack installed with it?
Every time I try to do this separately I get the login screen and can't proceed further.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
v5.60 gallery unlock. This is not a save, but a game map override, it'll unlock the gallery for every save you have. I didn't provide a save, getting to the gallery map is easy enough.

Backup www/data/map211.json, the memory zone map.

Unzip "curser armor II gallery.zip" in the game's directory, overriding map211.json.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Who uploaded v5.60? Why there is no game.exe? And about the cracks thingy, were the developers stingy? I wanna try the game before buying it but with this kinda attitude i change my mind.

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
Who uploaded v5.60? Why there is no game.exe? And about the cracks thingy, were the developers stingy? I wanna try the game before buying it but with this kinda attitude i change my mind.
Downloaded game works fine, it has the Game.exe inside it.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Stingy is putting it midly. Wolfzq is infamous for having microtransactions on the level of EA. Probably worse. You want that cool outfit that ALSO gives you good stats? You better pay (or cheat and pirate it, of course). You don't feel like paying? Well, then I hope you are fine with having a dress up system with NO dresses besides the standard two. To be fair, this game has like... was it 5? 6? something like that, unlike the first one that DID have just the two.

And the dresses aren't exactly cheap. I remember that, to have every dress in the first game, you had to pay more than a hundred bucks. It is, or at least was, less expensive to buy ALL the content of Conan Exiles than Cursed Armor 1 with all its dresses.

Reactions: olegus34216
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes