EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Flau and her friends discuss their inability to stay in the haunted house. Despite not believing in ghosts, Flau declares her willingness to spend the entire night alone in the nearby abandoned school to prove that ghosts do not exist. However, upon entering the night school, she quickly realizes that she is not alone. It appears that there are many homeless people living there, but could they be ghosts?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: Delusria
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to Just a Horny Bastard for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Game is trash, starts with a small dialog of pretext (nothing that is not in bio) and you are drop at the start, you start with no way to kill the creeps and need to face tank them for first level to get an upgrade of "clap +1" "lactate +1" with no clear explanation of what they do, you have to collect keys that are scattered around to open doors but not all doors have a key so you can get softlocked.

Also, it crashed in the middle of a game and when i opened it again it didn't respond to any button.

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Yeah, this game kind of blows. It's pretty tedious to find the keys and ghost. Just to get softlocked and reset.

Also, I have no idea how you undress. It did it randomly for me in one run and im not sure what i did.
to get undress you need to touch the fires. as far as i can see there are 3 of them

SloFlo03

May 1, 2022
Game is trash, starts with a small dialog of pretext (nothing that is not in bio) and you are drop at the start, you start with no way to kill the creeps and need to face tank them for first level to get an upgrade of "clap +1" "lactate +1" with no clear explanation of what they do, you have to collect keys that are scattered around to open doors but not all doors have a key so you can get softlocked.

Also, it crashed in the middle of a game and when i opened it again it didn't respond to any button.
eh its not that bad, but there's no explanation what each powerup does, and opening any door (even a not locked one) consumes a key so you quickly uses all available keys and cant explore further

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
eh, i think i found something.
go to ur pc's C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Delusria\Curse of Dares
use notepad or sth to open PlayerData.json
change "holdingKey":false to "holdingKey":true

AND NOW YOU GOT A KEY (you may have to change it for a few times tho

After you changed it, you will get game over when u open the game, don mind it and play and it kinda restarts the map stuff (like the campfire talk and the map spawned "ghost remains"

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CurseOfDares-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zeusfucktheworld

Aug 4, 2021
eh, i think i found something.
go to ur pc's C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Delusria\Curse of Dares
use notepad or sth to open PlayerData.json
change "holdingKey":false to "holdingKey":true

AND NOW YOU GOT A KEY (you may have to change it for a few times tho

After you changed it, you will get game over when u open the game, don mind it and play and it kinda restarts the map stuff (like the campfire talk and the map spawned "ghost remains"
Got locked from the last ghost, key was in his room, came here to see if someone managed to change game values and here you are having posted this exact solution 4min ago. THX

Reactions: NJ and John8r9
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes