• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

manswah

Oct 24, 2020
How do you get the Super Taxi Pass? I qualified for it but never received anything on the 29th

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Oh boy. I haven't played a "Perv islanders corrupt the new school teacher" This promising since Mischief Wars. It freezes frequently, but I'll take the jank for the wank.
If your computer freezes because is old you should try playing this game with Linux. I played this game with Windows 10 and a distro of Ubuntu with the same hardware. And due to with Linux not every minor feature of many games run you could play this game in "lightweight" mode. Those minor features that don't run on Linux with this Windows games are not important those are just some libraries of directx and you'd played the same as equal as any windows player

If you want some instructions to play it on a distro of Ubuntu ,I could help you

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
That's the guy with the desk in the top left of the staffroom right? He just said 'the principal might have a reward for you' and gave me nothing. Principal didn't give me anything either
It's have to be on the day 29th after the day 27th of the test. If i'm remember correctly

Reactions: Alkasal

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
1714634562536.png
Those wondering where is Kiyomizu Mountain. Directly south where you can see the building is beach. Mountain is little to northeast of Rinko where you can see small orange/brownish square and small path taking to it up to the mountain.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Thanosman, all Endless Summer players are waiting for your next release
I'm trying to add more clothes to Rinko (currently we have around 8 options). Although, I'll never add any event, but some people uploaded some really good stuff like adal01. So Please,

Could you say what file we should modify to add more clothes to Rinko and if that's possible to use just the notepad to do it?

Thanks in advance, keep doing your great mod. (y)

Last edited:

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
i believe you need to use rpgmaker MV to do that, adding new outfits isn t that hard, having the correct picture displayed while the outfit is equipped then would just require replicating what the game creator did with other outfit with the new one.
Biggest problem is, the creator being japanese, he probably wrote everything in jap, so knowing which script does what is going to be a hell. You could probably find what scripts calls up which pic to find corresponding scripts and event but even then....good luck with that.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
i believe you need to use rpgmaker MV to do that, adding new outfits isn t that hard, having the correct picture displayed while the outfit is equipped then would just require replicating what the game creator did with other outfit with the new one.
Biggest problem is, the creator being japanese, he probably wrote everything in jap, so knowing which script does what is going to be a hell. You could probably find what scripts calls up which pic to find corresponding scripts and event but even then....good luck with that.
It's possible Thanosman use rpgmaker MV or other programs, but in this case... to add more clothes with any special event perhaps it's possible to use the notepad

Basically I think if we know which file we can modify to give more clothes to Rinko (perhaps 20 in her wardrobe...). We only should copy&paste those names, even in japanese and add numbers to those names to prevent bugs (give a different name) and "close" those codes with the same modified names, also we should copy & paste more costumes with the right name (different than the ones by default) in that code. To test that result we'll have to play this game and try to add more suitable names... But potencially this method could "break" your Endless Summer, that's true. So backup before it's necessary.

I've noticed every different cloth has its own shadows (images) ,so if any of the procedure before bugged your game the next step should be added the more accurate shadows for those clothes. I have no idea how the "SWEAT SYSTEM" was made in this game. Perhaps it`s like the Shadow coding. In any case we could avoid it if we want to see her not so sweaty or maybe by default every costume should be slightly transparent giving it a similiar effect...

Last edited:

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
It's possible Thanosman use rpgmaker MV or other programs, but in this case... to add more clothes with any special event perhaps it's possible to use the notepad

Basically I think if we know which file we can modify to give more clothes to Rinko (perhaps 20 in her wardrobe...). We only should copy&paste those names, even in japanese and add numbers to those names to prevent bugs (give a different name) and "close" those codes with the same modified names, also we should copy & paste more costumes with the right name (different than the ones by default) in that code. To test that result we'll have to play this game and try to add more suitable names... But potencially this method could "break" your Endless Summer, that's true. So backup before it's necessary.

I've noticed every different cloth has its own shadows (images) ,so if any of the procedure before bugged your game the next step should be added the more accurate shadows for those clothes. I have no idea how the "SWEAT SYSTEM" was made in this game. Perhaps it`s like the Shadow coding. In any case we could avoid it if we want to see her not so sweat or maybe by default every costume should be slightly transparent giving it a similiar effect...
clothes are stored in armors.json in www/data.
regarding the shadow, it is linked to the sweat system, when Rinko is sweaty the shadow is displayed above the clothes pics.
I m pretty sure the scipt/event that calls the pictures during dialogues use a condition like " if rinko is sweaty display shadow, else skip"...

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
regarding the shadow, it is linked to the sweat system, when Rinko is sweaty the shadow is displayed above the clothes pics.
I m pretty sure the scipt/event that calls the pictures during dialogues use a condition like " if rinko is sweaty display shadow, else skip"...
It could be more complicated if the shadows are triggered by a different script/event... So ,to try this the clothes by deafult should have the right shadows or so sweat of your taste (it depends on anyone who is modifying this game) merging some layers with any Graphic design program in only one image

FirstVicar_

Jul 14, 2020
Finally finished this game. It was far, far too rapey for me tho. The ending was pretty mid as well. Overall it was a decent game. Wouldn't replay tho.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I tried to change the code of that file in the line 47, but I didn't get any new cloth in her wardrobe. Although I've realized that how this game "invoke" that feature (different clothes). In the part of "note" it's written SBI画像 plus and M5...

If we watch the folder www/img/pictures/ of this game we could understand those M5 files are just the clothes of Rinko has by default that are shown every time we type the letter "X" playing this game... So to add more costumes to this game we should trace SBI画像 ... if that file/instruction have limited the numbers of clothes or that instruction it's also necessary to get that goal.

This is what I modified in the line 47 in armos.json
{"id":45,"atypeId":1,"description":"Pink","etypeId":4,"traits":[],"iconIndex":443,"name":"New cloth to Rinko","note":"<SBI画像:M5_cloth_in>\n","params":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"price":0},

Last edited:

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
I tried to change the code of that file in the line 47, but I didn't get any new cloth in her wardrobe. Although I've realized that how this game "invoke" that feature (different clothes). In the part of "note" it's written SBI画像 plus and M5...

If we watch the folder www/img/pictures/ of this game we could understand those M5 files are just the clothes of Rinko has by default that are shown every time we type the letter "X" playing this game... So to add more costumes to this game we should trace SBI画像 ... if that file/instruction have limited the numbers of clothes or that instruction it's also necessary to get that goal.

This is what I modified in the line 47 in armos.json
{"id":45,"atypeId":1,"description":"Pink","etypeId":4,"traits":[],"iconIndex":443,"name":"New cloth to Rinko","note":"<SBI画像:M5_cloth_in>\n","params":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"price":0},
Be careful, i think you might be mistaken there, as the M5_ files are the one showing in the menu. They are different from the one starting with 5_ that are shown during dialogues. The outfits i shared here do not fit the correct size to be used in the menu. They only match the correct size for dialogues.
You might want to look for the scripts that call the pictures starting with 5_ instead of M5_.

i dmed you

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes