Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Does the goblinman mod reuse existing cg from the game to create new scenarios or is it newly drawn cgs [somehow]? is it animated? just wondering.
Redrawn. I uae existing art assets to develop pretty much ny scene I want. In my most recent sets I've made entirely new scenes from scratch, adding motions to limbs and animation outside the base games scope. If you play the game and the mod you'll see the difference.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cesco and MangoTree

croPath

May 10, 2017
what? 0_0
beca
Does the goblinman mod reuse existing cg from the game to create new scenarios or is it newly drawn cgs [somehow]? is it animated? just wondering.
he just reuses the original devs work and then charges for it like leeches usually do.
Mind you thats without even doing basics like adding stuff to recall so he isn't even charging for a feature complete leech mod.
Safe to also assume that he is doing this without the devs approval

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Question for people who have completed the game. Later in the story is there a ghost encounter of the girl who was killed behind the bus stop or is the shrine just there to give Rinko stat boosts? Would be nice if you can have some kind of interaction with the spirit and have a quest for justice or something.

I'm absolutely stunned by the amount of things you can do in this game and I'm only an hour into this game.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Question for people who have completed the game. Later in the story is there a ghost encounter of the girl who was killed behind the bus stop or is the shrine just there to give Rinko stat boosts? Would be nice if you can have some kind of interaction with the spirit and have a quest for justice or something.

I'm absolutely stunned by the amount of things you can do in this game and I'm only an hour into this game.
Yes, there is. Grandpa gives you a hint how to unlock it. Pray at the shrine there 3 times. And then go there while wearing white dress + strawhat outfit during the day. This outfit can be obtained by helping him tend to his field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mukesh12349

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The game is pretty good, the only major issue I have is that after getting an ending the game starts again at day 1 which is massive pain in the ass to play through the first two weeks again and again before getting to the new stuff when going for a different route.

RiasKlein

Oct 3, 2022
The game is pretty good, the only major issue I have is that after getting an ending the game starts again at day 1 which is massive pain in the ass to play through the first two weeks again and again before getting to the new stuff when going for a different route.
If you're still going through the loops, there are items to help with managing time and income.
  • Long Obscure Novel (8,900 Yen): To skip days, be careful about skipping payday!
  • Schoolwork Charm: Student Performance will no longer reset.
  • Charm of Reputation: Rinko's Evaluation will no longer reset.
I can see how first playthroughs can turn into a seemingly "endless summer" though.

Moe Bahamas

Jun 23, 2023
This is one of the games I have ever played, the amount of content, the story, the scenes... truly a masterpiece, this is one of those games that you want to buy just to support the dev. Looking forward to his future projects!!

Reactions: Prosto Pizdec
4.40 star(s) 16 Votes