Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Oh boy. I haven't played a "Perv islanders corrupt the new school teacher" This promising since Mischief Wars. It freezes frequently, but I'll take the jank for the wank.
If your computer freezes because is old you should try playing this game with Linux. I played this game with Windows 10 and a distro of Ubuntu with the same hardware. And due to with Linux not every minor feature of many games run you could play this game in "lightweight" mode. Those minor features that don't run on Linux with this Windows games are not important those are just some libraries of directx and you'd played the same as equal as any windows player

If you want some instructions to play it on a distro of Ubuntu ,I could help you

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
1714634562536.png
Those wondering where is Kiyomizu Mountain. Directly south where you can see the building is beach. Mountain is little to northeast of Rinko where you can see small orange/brownish square and small path taking to it up to the mountain.

Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Hi Thanosman, all Endless Summer players are waiting for your next release
I'm trying to add more clothes to Rinko (currently we have around 8 options). Although, I'll never add any event, but some people uploaded some really good stuff like adal01. So Please,

Could you say what file we should modify to add more clothes to Rinko and if that's possible to use just the notepad to do it?

Thanks in advance, keep doing your great mod. (y)

Last edited:

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
i believe you need to use rpgmaker MV to do that, adding new outfits isn t that hard, having the correct picture displayed while the outfit is equipped then would just require replicating what the game creator did with other outfit with the new one.
Biggest problem is, the creator being japanese, he probably wrote everything in jap, so knowing which script does what is going to be a hell. You could probably find what scripts calls up which pic to find corresponding scripts and event but even then....good luck with that.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes