ghost zone

Apr 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

- At 20.00 when there is a quest, I can not look into Rachel's room. I can only hear slaps in the corridor. (3 times took the quest)

whereisshe

Aug 20, 2017
can anyone tell me how to complete the. Nothing seems to be working for these. Thanks
She Sick and No Privacy

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
He goes on his uncles yacht? Who has three daughters? (= MC's cousins?) Incest-tag please? :D :p
ist Two Daughters.
anyways
no real incest. jung once adopted older once from befor aunty got aunty.
as long as no patch for it comes up its not incest :D.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
NPC and Player Stats
Player:
  • Stealth – Determine peeping and stealing success during some events (not used yet). I’m trying to find a good balance for it, I don’t want it to be something you have to grind.
  • Stamina – Every time the player cum, his stamina will decrease. You can increase your maximum stamina by using the pool. I’m planning to add a hourly stamina regeneration when more content will be available.
  • Charisma – Not used yet, it will increase your chance of persuading a character in certain events.
NPCs:
  • Corruption – Not implemented in beta-1 – Each corruption level unlock more "advanced" possibilities to existing events.
  • Mood – It will affect some events and what an NPC is willing to do. It will also add more dialogues.
  • Exhibition – Each exhibition level unlock a new set of more revealing clothes.
  • Traits – Unlocking traits will add more fetish/kink/sexual possibilities to the NPC. In beta-1 you can find one of Linda’s traits but there isn’t a scene related to it.
Here’s a quick list of what is not in-game yet (beta-1):
  • Game over is not implemented (Don’t mind the UI).
  • Punishment severity is not implemented (Don’t mind the UI).
  • The "pain threshold" is not implemented, going above it does nothing.
  • Charisma is not used yet.
  • Mood has no effect (it will be used in the next release).
  • Stealth is implemented but only used once for the moment.
  • Chores system is very basic.
Tips:
  • Keep an eye on the progression window (top right of the screen to open it).
  • You can use [F5] to quick save and [F8] to quick load.

Chloe game crash bug fix for Beta-1

Fix for a game crash when Chloe is talking to you.
Download and extract the archive in the game folder overwriting the file when prompted.

Or download fully patched Cure My Addiction [Beta-1]
MEGA:

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
NPC and Player Stats
Player:
  • Stealth – Determine peeping and stealing success during some events (not used yet). I’m trying to find a good balance for it, I don’t want it to be something you have to grind.
  • Stamina – Every time the player cum, his stamina will decrease. You can increase your maximum stamina by using the pool. I’m planning to add a hourly stamina regeneration when more content will be available.
  • Charisma – Not used yet, it will increase your chance of persuading a character in certain events.
NPCs:
  • Corruption – Not implemented in beta-1 – Each corruption level unlock more "advanced" possibilities to existing events.
  • Mood – It will affect some events and what an NPC is willing to do. It will also add more dialogues.
  • Exhibition – Each exhibition level unlock a new set of more revealing clothes.
  • Traits – Unlocking traits will add more fetish/kink/sexual possibilities to the NPC. In beta-1 you can find one of Linda’s traits but there isn’t a scene related to it.
Tips:

Download and extract the archive in the game folder overwriting the file when prompted.

MEGA:
Amazing content for a first release. Great characters and renders. Most of the progression is logical. Great work.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What a great start to a game. The premise, structure and renders are very good indeed. The progression and stats well thought through. It’s very enjoyable.

Lots of potential for development. My only complaint is it is a little grindy, but it’s a very good beginning.

Dec 28, 2017
NPC and Player Stats
Player:
NPCs:
Tips:

MEGA:
I found this to be very enjoyable, really looking forward to the next update. I like the progression. It's not insta gratification it makes you work for it and i hope it stays this way.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Amazing content for a first release. Great characters and renders. Most of the progression is logical. Great work.
What a great start to a game. The premise, structure and renders are very good indeed. The progression and stats well thought through. It’s very enjoyable.

Lots of potential for development. My only complaint is it is a little grindy, but it’s a very good beginning.
I found this to be very enjoyable, really looking forward to the next update. I like the progression. It's not insta gratification it makes you work for it and i hope it stays this way.
I completely agree with you guys. This game looks like a spiritual successor of Big Brother.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
No Privacy is still unfinished... Does anyone know what I have to do?
I've masturbated in the bathroom more times than I can count, and asked her about it later. Help!:coldsweat:

Reactions: JohnJG

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
To complete No Privacy, do as @Chemmy suggests in this post here:

Thank you Chemmy! I was thinking of using the can but from some strange reason, I never did until I read your post.

Now, in the OP I can see a pic of the MC rubbing oil on a naked Chloe and I've read that the women can get into different states of undress on the yacht in this thread. That is the next mystery for me!

miammiam

Jul 7, 2017
To complete No Privacy, do as @Chemmy suggests in this post here:

Thank you Chemmy! I was thinking of using the can but from some strange reason, I never did until I read your post.

Now, in the OP I can see a pic of the MC rubbing oil on a naked Chloe and I've read that the women can get into different states of undress on the yacht in this thread. That is the next mystery for me!
To me this is Linda's back, while the massaging event. But my game is bugged with Linda's path...

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes