Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I used to do aMood, c1Mood, etc. in console to help speed up finding different versions of scenes. Those commands don't work anymore, and in looking at the variables I can't figure out how they're represented now. Anyone figured the mood variables out after the update?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I used to do aMood, c1Mood, etc. in console to help speed up finding different versions of scenes. Those commands don't work anymore.
Didn't the changelog say that Mood was removed from the game? So you don't need these variables anymore. It is assumed you always have the correct mood.

Reactions: Jdubya and ThL

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Started fresh game with this update. Played about 2½-3h but ended up using the provided save to see new content. Maybe I finish up where I was stuck earlier if I have time. Version 0.3.1 seems to be smoother and provide better guidance to new players.

Reactions: ThL
D

Deleted member 42

downloaded the windows mega link and the save isn't there? can anyone upload it?

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Didn't the changelog say that Mood was removed from the game? So you don't need these variables anymore. It is assumed you always have the correct mood.
Ah I missed that in the change log. Thanks for pointing that out. I must be missing something else then in the 15:00 Mom/Emily scene in my bedroom. I just assumed it was mom's mood.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I think people either do not know how to read, or are too lazy to read, if they were not so they saw that in the post where the new update came out # 1,616 also came a save file for the end of the previous version and beginning of this new update for those who had finished the previous version just continue with this save no need to start all over again

I still have not played this update but if there were all the changes indicated in the changelog it is normal the old saves do not work this happens in practically every Ren'py game where there are substantive changes

I know it's bullshit but what else can we do? if we really like the game, we'll play it all over again if we do not, just find another one you like, it's as smple as that
Thanks for sharing that. I wasn't about to wade through 1600+ messages to find it, so I appreciate you pointing out the existence and the location of that save. FYI I wasn't complaining. I was attempting to share information. I was on day 12 of a replay when I saw this response of yours. Thanks again.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/events/e014/e014_chloe_fast_spanking.rpy", line 201, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "scripts/npc/cousin2/c2_how.rpyc", line 8, in script call
  File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
  File "scripts/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
  File "scripts/events/e014/e014_chloe_fast_spanking.rpyc", line 175, in script
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Cure My Addiction [v0.3.1]\CureMyAddiction-0.3.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Cure My Addiction [v0.3.1]\CureMyAddiction-0.3.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/events/e014/e014_chloe_fast_spanking.rpy", line 201, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.3.1
Thu Feb 14 00:41:21 2019

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Page 81, post 1616.

Must say though, even with a complete save file, games as grindy as this one should never receive save-breaking updates. It just takes away one's desire to play.
Do you know in what folder do I have to put the save please?

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I'm now confused on what is going on. Might as well start from scratch.

Do you know in what folder do I have to put the save please?
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
I'm using Windows 7 and this is where to find it on mine.

download play 1 minutes. try roll my scroll mouse not change anything mean roolback is disable then quit & Delete game
You never used huh. Lol

Reactions: Arty7891

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Code:
Cure My Addiction 0.3.1
Thu Feb 14 00:41:21 2019
I don't have this bug but looks like you are still using an old version. From the error message, it sounds to me like you are using an optional Chloe event (... FAST). So my suggestion is just avoid FAST for now, until the bugfix patch is released here.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
How do you start the More the Merrier quest? First star just says start the event.
Here is what the hint says in the game for that event : After the third call from your Mom (calls start after first milestone), wait for Rachel's announcement at dinner, then talk to everyone about the new topic mentioned by her.

if you can't see this hint it means you already unlocked the event. Use the phone in Linda's office to tell Uncle you are ready for Amy's arrival.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes