darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
are there no walkthrough mods for this?
with 5 distinctive parts, I would doubt it. but really, there's not much of a need, you just need to read the quest & it basically tells you the day & time you need to do things. it's just a bit of a grind

blaze99

Mar 5, 2020
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Chapter 1 not available

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
can you play the game with out a Walkthrough or is it needed ?
you'll want to have the WT for this game. not exactly that you need it, but it's a grind, so you might find yourself wasting a lot of time chasing something down & it only triggers at an exact time or specific day or the week, or whatever.

zorro0000

Apr 14, 2019
Playing on joiplay, I'm on chapter 3 and it keeps on freezing when linda drops her towel on enough is enough #1, anyone else had this problem?

Abhi0742

Jan 1, 2022
I found this chapter 3 for android, but unfortunately the choice options are not visible for me to choose the right path according to the game.

Can anyone help me with this.

Synapse87

Sep 9, 2018
Probably a little late to the party, but I'm still stuck on chapter 1, on the first milestone. How do I complete "You must unlock all positions during Chloe's training"?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
How can I get complete "Chloe's scene #4" events (one involving Chloe and Amy being punished at the same time) in Chapter 3?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
If i missed first bath with emily at chapter one, and if she is already corrupted, do i need to start back from the beginning?
Can anyone tell me where i can have a bath with her?

Hansel Belmont

Mar 24, 2023
Hey,

Having a bit of an issue at Chapter 3, Part 2. I have completed every events but two. There are some stars I have not completed yet with 'Seashell Collection' (First one) & 'Sleep with me Tonight' (Second & Third).

From my understanding, the last event on is the island is 'Babes & Boose' and it cannot start till you concluded every other events. Problem is, the stars I have missed seem to be impossible to complete anymore so the final event won't start.

Did this problem occur to anyone and/or does anyone know how to fix it? Any help would go a long way as to not be forced to replay the full chapter again.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes