ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"No privavy" event. Im stuck. I have only 1 star, but i tried everithing (with three green, and red face also) Rachel caught me in three different clots, but nothing. Can u pls help me?
Here is what is in the walkthrough (worked for me) :

No Privacy
Use “Toilet” or “Jerk Off” action in MC bathroom, there’s a 40% chance for Rachel to come in.
Once you saw Rachel for both actions and you did “Rachel’s Helping Hand” a new dialogue choice will
be available : “Can you knock, please?”
Now, when using “Jerk Off” action in MC bathroom there’s a 40% chance for Rachel to knock. She’ll
give you a handjob if she can help you (MC must have had an erection during lunch in the last 2
days).

So you need Rachel's helping hand, maybe that's what you are missing. Just in case :

Rachel's helping hand.
If Rachel caught you peeing and jerking off and you unlocked “Linda’s help” you can talk to Susan “I
can tell you anything, right?”
Now you must stay at full stamina for 3 days in a row.
On the first day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.
One the second day, after lunch go talk to Rachel then Susan.
One the third day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.
You can ask Rachel for little help during the next 2 days, to enable it again you must have an erection
during lunch (1 day without spending stamina).

So you need Linda's help (you're still there ? ;-) ) :

Linda’s Help
You need to spend 2 days with full stamina, go see Linda on the first day (after lunch) and again the
next day.
On the third day, go talk to Linda in her office at 11:00.
You now have access to the actions list.
Actions list:
· Strip Lv1
· Strip Lv2 – Unlock : Need 2 lv1.
o Linda has 1 or more mood : 1 Extra image, with 2 or more : another extra.
· Handjob – Unlock: Need 2 Lv2.
o Linda has a mood of 1 or more : handjob animation.
· Blowjob – Unlock: Need 2 handjob.
o Linda has a mood of 1 or more : 1 extra image, 2 or more : another extra.

I think that's all....

Reactions: Canto Forte

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
Here is what is in the walkthrough (worked for me) :

No Privacy
Use “Toilet” or “Jerk Off” action in MC bathroom, there’s a 40% chance for Rachel to come in.
Once you saw Rachel for both actions and you did “Rachel’s Helping Hand” a new dialogue choice will
be available : “Can you knock, please?”
Now, when using “Jerk Off” action in MC bathroom there’s a 40% chance for Rachel to knock. She’ll
give you a handjob if she can help you (MC must have had an erection during lunch in the last 2
days).

So you need Rachel's helping hand, maybe that's what you are missing. Just in case :

Rachel's helping hand.
If Rachel caught you peeing and jerking off and you unlocked “Linda’s help” you can talk to Susan “I
can tell you anything, right?”
Now you must stay at full stamina for 3 days in a row.
On the first day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.
One the second day, after lunch go talk to Rachel then Susan.
One the third day, after lunch go talk to Rachel.
You can ask Rachel for little help during the next 2 days, to enable it again you must have an erection
during lunch (1 day without spending stamina).

So you need Linda's help (you're still there ? ;-) ) :

Linda’s Help
You need to spend 2 days with full stamina, go see Linda on the first day (after lunch) and again the
next day.
On the third day, go talk to Linda in her office at 11:00.
You now have access to the actions list.
Actions list:
· Strip Lv1
· Strip Lv2 – Unlock : Need 2 lv1.
o Linda has 1 or more mood : 1 Extra image, with 2 or more : another extra.
· Handjob – Unlock: Need 2 Lv2.
o Linda has a mood of 1 or more : handjob animation.
· Blowjob – Unlock: Need 2 handjob.
o Linda has a mood of 1 or more : 1 extra image, 2 or more : another extra.

I think that's all....
No the problem is something else. Lindas's help is complete, but i cant jerk off when Rachel is in the shower (Morning 6 o'clock) Always there is some noise in the hallway and i have to leave

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No the problem is something else. Lindas's help is complete, but i cant jerk off when Rachel is in the shower (Morning 6 o'clock) Always there is some noise in the corridor and i have to leave
I'm not sure to fully understand what you are doing.
You don't have to jerk off in the corridor to get the event. It's in your bathroom, and it's Rachel who is coming to see you. No need to wake up so early for that. You just need to have enough stamina for it.
Peeking on Rachel when she showers is for another event. And it will get you a spanking if you get caught.

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
I'm not sure to fully understand what you are doing.
You don't have to jerk off in the corridor to get the event. It's in your bathroom, and it's Rachel who is coming to see you. No need to wake up so early for that. You just need to have enough stamina for it.
Peeking on Rachel when she showers is for another event. And it will get you a spanking if you get caught.
If Rachel caught you peeing and jerking off.....but where? Not in her room at 6 o'clock?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If Rachel caught you peeing and jerking off.....but where? Not in her room at 6 o'clock?
no, in your bathroom, the one you access from your room, and not especially at 6.00, it can be later.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
How do I get up at 6am for the early morning stuff? I allways get up at 8 and can't stay up after 3???

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I get up at 6am for the early morning stuff? I allways get up at 8 and can't stay up after 3???
Same as in real life : go to bed early (22.00), you'll get up at 6.00. If you go in at 23.00 it's 7.00, and anything later is 8.00

Reactions: UncleVT and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Same as in real life : go to bed early (22.00), you'll get up at 6.00. If you go in at 23.00 it's 7.00, and anything later is 8.00
Didn't realize it worked like that(I didn't pay attention to that) Thanks!

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is my save. Can u take a look at it? THank You
I tried to play your save a bit.
In your bathroom you need to pee (toilet), and have Rachel come in and see you. That's the second star.
I tried to unlock Rachel's helping hand but didn't succeed in 15'. I thought you had all the other prerequisites. One problem might come from Linda who enters your bedroom at night and makes you loose the accumulated days without ejaculations. But I'm no programmer to look into the file.

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
I tried to play your save a bit.
In your bathroom you need to pee (toilet), and have Rachel come in and see you. That's the second star.
I tried to unlock Rachel's helping hand but didn't succeed in 15'. I thought how have all the other prerequisites. One problem might come from Linda who enter your bedroom at night and makes you loose the accumulated days without ejaculations. But I'm no programmer to look into the file.
Thank you anyways

Reactions: lycix

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you anyways
I tried again.Your save is OK. Once the 2d star unlocked, follow the walkthrough I quoted and go see Susan (the captain ). After that, the critical thing will be to stay at full stamina for 3 days without Linda stepping in. Go see her and compliment her and help her everyday to keep her in the green mood.
Good luck

BitingMan

Oct 14, 2018
This may be old news to some, but for those struggling to achieve a specific star I've found that UnRen.bat and a few minutes with a text editor of your choice can work wonders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Well those new punishment ones are. Ask to Wanna play?, blowjob, cum in the mouth and agree.

Payback. While Chloe is studying: Ask her favors or play with your pet and then spy spanking at 22.00 in corridor.

thx reached to 100%-100%-100%%

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes