f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have an unusal case with Chloe. Corruption Level 1 but Milestone 1 not completed.

MC takes a shower in the morning and spanks Chloe (fast).
During day mc catches Chloe several times (shower, 16:00, 23:00) but never gets the option to spank her again. Delaying the punishment does not help. So a spanking at 06:00 blocks Chloe for a whole day. There was no punishment by Rachel that day. (Sunday)

The next day mc catches Chloe several times and delays and at 16:00 gives her a special bare spanking. At 22:00 she is caught again and says "no spanking, sore" but mc can choose bare spanking and she gets another special bare spanking.

Somehow the spanking control for Chloe does not work as expected.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
minor bug :
The new punishment scenes for Emily are great, especially when Rachel's method is at 10/10. But Emily should not use her smiling face in the text box when arguing with Rachel or counting the spanks on her bottom.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

when you lose a cuni or knee contest the whole AUNT MAKES MISTAKES competes it self

5 stars complete when the you lose a game and one off the stars should not complete until you do the first milestone
I experienced the same bug after loosing the cuni contest. I had 6 open stars in 2nd line before and afterwards AUNT MAKES MISTAKES was marked as completed, increasing overall progress by only 1%. So I suppose that setting the femdom star maybe just triggered the closing of AUNT MAKES MISTAKES.
The Milestone stars 3 and 4 refering to progress in kneeling contest were not set.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Another bug

when you open Rachel's room during Emily being punished
That seems OK to me. You are supposed to peek but if you try to enter Rachel angrily sends you away would make sense. She kinda looks angry in that picture :D Unless something else is going on I'm missing.

Reactions: CyberVamp

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys :)
I have almost every star, but cant finish the "do you really want that" star, and a bath scene in Emily's bath.
And i dont know, how to prevent Emily to peek when i spank Chole at the tub. so i cant improve the spanking scene, Chloe always says no when i choose the option "Emily will allowed to watch.
Képernyőkép – 2019-02-17 09-16-47.png

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys :)
I have almost every star, but cant finish the "do you really want that" star, and a bath scene in Emily's bath.
And i dont know, how to prevent Emily to peek when i spank Chole at the tub. so i cant improve the spanking scene, Chloe always says no when i choose the option "Emily will allowed to watch.
You will have to wait for the next update on the Emily peek/watch issue. If there are no more stars for a scene it usually means no more content :( Well almost always. The game is pretty good about assigning stars to content you didn't see yet.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes