• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I think the fans have given up on fixing the bugs if the developer has non responsive attitude tbh.
from what i've seen the dev hasn't made the source code public so the only way to fix bugs would be to work through the minimized js and the compiled twinescript, that 's too much of a PITA to be doing it for free on your freetime.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
from what i've seen the dev hasn't made the source code public so the only way to fix bugs would be to work through the minimized js and the compiled twinescript, that 's too much of a PITA to be doing it for free on your freetime.
Hey i havent seem any bugs yet and i am enjoying this game so far. I am even selling drugs at the school i being blackned 3 times already. Also being fucked by the begger who runs around in the city. Plus working on the restaurant as well. If any need help message or e-mail fcc_rafa700@hotmail.com

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
There is a whiskey in the house, she says it is my dad's whiskey, maybe she will have sex with his dad in the future :coffee::p
Hey doesn't actually say whiskey just display dad's drink only. For me the option still unvailable. But if the stepbro i can have sex with him already when i take a shower.

Reactions: Enlight432

CJelly36

Feb 2, 2022
Hey doesn't actually say whiskey just display dad's drink only. For me the option still unvailable. But if the stepbro i can have sex with him already when i take a shower.
I think the whiskey is there to be a setup to expand the police branch when you turn spy for the gang. I would assume this is to help you get info out of your dad that can be used against the police in a future update. But for now, theres nothing new for this.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes