4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Welp, I made it to Molly bringing out the lasagna after you first meet the sister and had enough. Poor translation does not go well with bad writing.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
MixDrop is a malware horror show... any posts elsewhere for these mods other than Patreon?

Also what is IP version? The "Family Version?"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
MixDrop is a malware horror show... any posts elsewhere for these mods other than Patreon?

Also what is IP version?
You went to the Patreon page? I guess not.
IP = Incest Patches

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I updated the ipatch to 0.9

I think I caught everything, let me know if I missed anything. I also tried to fix any spelling errors I noticed.

Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any reason you didn't make Hanna MC's aunt? I don't remember anything in the script really preventing it. Also, since she's defined as [an], it fits with the mom being [m], father [f], and sister [/s]. If dev didn't intend her to be MC's aunt, she'd probably be defined as [ha] or [hn]. Plus, it makes no sense that Molly and Hanna are so ashamed about fooling around in college if they were just friends, as that's exactly what college is for. Being ashamed of that only makes sense if they're blood related.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickleSteve

Someone Unknown

Jan 2, 2018
Honestly didn't think about it. At this point it might be too jarring for people that already use the patch if I change it now, I'll think on it more.

I'm rewriting the patch to make it more compatible with updates and other mods, like the walkthrough. (Thanks to simple_human for their help.) No ETA for the remade patch, I hope soon™.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Honestly didn't think about it. At this point it might be too jarring for people that already use the patch if I change it now, I'll think on it more.

I'm rewriting the patch to make it more compatible with updates and other mods, like the walkthrough. (Thanks to simple_human for their help.) No ETA for the remade patch, I hope soon™.
Idk how much it's worth to you, since I'm only a sample size of one, but I don't think the change would be jarring at all. The vibe of their relationship says sisters strongly enough to me that I already thought they were, despite the game apparently never explicitly saying so. Partly for the reasons Yui mentioned and partly just from the way they talk about their past together, I think the change would be a welcome one that wouldn't seem out of place with anything already in the game

Reactions: shiqz

Someone Unknown

Jan 2, 2018
I've finished my rewrite, at least I hope so, I've updated the main with the link but here it is anyway.

I made Hanna, Molly's sister, MC's aunt. If there is enough demand to make a version where she is not, I might make one.

I think I've caught everything. Should work with or without WT mod. I've even tested it along side the old version and the WT(IP) and it seems to work.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Your old Best Friend from when you lived there before. It's easily avoidable or partaken of, whatever your preference.
Sorry, guess I should have been more specific. I more meant is it male on futa, futa on male, how much of it sort of thing

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes