5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hpdetarem007

Aug 9, 2021
Arena Story~Rouge and Princess Knight has 3 scenes
The Adventures of MICOCO also has a few
Anthophobia has 1 or 2 scenes
Surprised Bioasshard and Too Much Light haven't been mentioned
Beasts in the Sun is a new one but you can't save yet
BlazingAngel Mistletear has it in the cg scenes but none of the sprite scenes (the next game in the series has it in sprite scenes but it isn't translated and has none in the cg scenes)
Cage of Tentacles-R has really 2 scenes because 2 of the 3 are the same position
Everything by Daijyobi Institute/Laboratory
Fairy Fighting has a few extreme fetishes but cumflation is one of them
Fairy FINDR
Guilty Force only has it in real time if you're not in the gallery, in the gallery it's just a belly size toggle
Ghost Hunter Vena is made by the same person who did Xenotake (though I remember not finding anything in Xenotake)
Happy Heart Panic has a couple scenes mostly in the lab and the bamboo forest
Hazumi and Pregnation has a mod (though it's a bit finicky to get working)
I Reincarnated In A Game World as a Tentacle Monster is a short and easy game
Milly and the Forest of Sacrifice has a little bit, there's more in its sequel but Tower of Aldia isn't on f95
Mystic Knight Maya has a few
NearFatal has a few games, just be warned there is togglable gore
Everything by 305 Labo
Silent Pill and its untranslated sequel have a couple scenes
Soakraiva has it with the big monsters
Universe Treasure has one scene for if I remember correctly 3 of the 4 characters, maybe only 2
Last Evil has it, but you can increase the max size if you buy the game and can use the steam workshop
Strip Knight Nymphoria has a few scenes
If you don't mind koikatsu visuals then Succubus Trick and Kirina Quest are good ones
Tail of Desire has multiple scenes
Tales of Symmeria has it in pretty much every scene
Teaching Feeling has slight cumflation if you cum inside repeatedly
The Agnietta has a few at the beginning and then never added more
Third Crisis with tentacles and slimes
Princess Project and Kunoichi Tsubaki but only against slime enemies
Wolf of Shadow should have it eventually, right now it's just a status screen

The Story of the Devil's Daughter has cumflation but almost all of them are timeskips (the oni girl is the only non-timeskip if I remember)
Pocket Sweeties just released
Crimson Keep chapters 3, 4, and 5 have slight cumflation scenes
Multiverse Tenants is a game which is currently only one scene but it has a quick cumflation
Turqu-chan in the Hentai Laboratory has 3 scenes
Ultimate Angel Zerachiel has 3 scenes, though the slime and tentacle position is the same
Last Harem was posted on f95 finally, it has cumflation in the tentacle and orc scenes
Seedbed Wars has a couple scenes with the main characters, but the seedbeds themselves only get cum that immediately turns into an egg and slime

I know more but they're either visual novels or not translated, and there are also a couple I didn't mention since they only have cumflation in 1 scene compared to all the others in the game

I'll update this if I find anything else
Do you think you can give the vn one also?

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
Do you think you can give the vn one also?
You see, I used to have a drive with all the stuff I'd found but that drive failed recently so I've got to find everything again. I can send it once I find a good chunk of what I remember, but just a warning that most of the games were not translated (I used textractor to auto translate them)

Hpdetarem007

Aug 9, 2021
You see, I used to have a drive with all the stuff I'd found but that drive failed recently so I've got to find everything again. I can send it once I find a good chunk of what I remember, but just a warning that most of the games were not translated (I used textractor to auto translate them)
Ok bro, if you remember one from time to time, I'll take it. I also use textractor for some games so even if it's a Japanese one, I can play it by translating it by myself

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
Happy New Year everyone, here's a list of VNs. For this list I will just be linking to a store page for the games because working downloads for VNs are a lot harder to find. If I look and find an f95 page for a game I'll update the list with a link to that instead. All of these games have galleries available on e-hentai if you want to look at that before acquiring one.
Admittedly there aren't that many VNs that focus on cumflation, so I will start with the ones that do.
  • Dieselmine has of 9 VNs that are all about cumflation, but they also have a couple which are not in this series such as and . They have more games/VNs with cumflation but those only have it occasionally or as a one-off, you can search on e-hentai for the galleries if you're curious
  • BISHOP made a few VNs with cumflation, being , , , and (I couldn't find a store page for this one so there's a nyaa link). Usually you have to go through the non-cumflation version of a scene first and then after a while the cumflation versions unlock.
  • Trois only made a few games but is the biggest one they made and the one with the most cumflation. Occasionally there are scenes with inflation or birthing but overall it's pretty good.
  • Lilith is known more for their Taimanin games, but those games don't actually have many cumflation scenes. is a game from them that has cumflation as a theme, and there is a version of the game with animated scenes (the one I linked)
Next are games that may not focus on cumflation, but have a good amount of cumflation scenes in comparison to other scenes in the game.
  • VALKYRIA has a lot of games with occasional cumflation (enough that I might have missed some): , , , , , , , and are ones that I know for sure. By the way, if you ever get one of these games and it's super laggy for no reason it's because you need a patch from the .
  • Tinkerbell is a group likely known mostly for their series. These games have about as much inflation and birthing as there is cumflation, and honestly their style is not for me which is why I'm just linking the page with all their inyouchuu games in one purchase.
  • ANIM has a few games: and the series. The cumflation in these games is a bit rare but there is still a decent number if you add them up.
  • has cumflation for almost every scene with the devil king
  • This thing is almost like a minigame, it only has 3 scenes and the second one has cumflation
  • This circle does a lot of games with inflation, but it's usually only one scene and not cumflation. This game, , and are the only games of theirs that have cumflation in multiple scenes, but there are still a couple weird ones like the worm scenes
  • Everything by has at least one cumflation scene except for their newest work and their oldest work.
  • is a group that focuses a lot on beastiality and big monsters, and I believe every game except for 2 or so have cumflation. (for this one I found a nyaa link of every game, so I linked to that instead)
  • has cumflation in all of their touhou games except maybe the Satori one, I'm not certain on that one.
  • is short and has two scenes, but they're animated.
  • has cumflation but only for the girl with blue hair.
  • (1/22/24) has the most cumflation of all 's games. Many of the interspecies games by them have cumflation but it's usually a one-off scene, check e-hentai/hitomi if you're curious about their other games.
  • (3/22/24) by chaos-r has many scenes but also a few pregnancy/egg scenes.
  • (4/3/24) has two scenes, both with tentacles.
  • (4/9/24) Space Mercenary Alicia, Cage of the Ghoulish Polychaeta, and Stea, the Princess in Sacred Slavery are more games by dieselmine but they only have a few scenes of cumflation.
Lastly we have games where the cumflation scene is mostly a one-off or very rare compared to the rest of the scenes in the game. Sometimes the scene is still good, which is why I decided to mention them.
  • OPPAI Academy by Milkfactory has one scene, the one with the light blue haired ice skater girl's mother. Inflation is present in their future games, but it's just instant pregnancy. Technically Ero-Succubus Academy has one cumflation scene with a pink haired side character, but they only show the beginning and end of the scene so I don't like it very much.
  • CARYO has many games with one-off scenes, most of which are in the series and the series.
  • has four scenes: the last scene with the nun, the scene with the squirrel merchant and a mask, and the last two scenes with the dark elf. You could argue that the second to last scene with the dark elf is slime inflation, but I'm not sure.
  • is a game with two cumflation scenes, and the artist is the same as the nekopara series. The artstyle is different than their usual but you can kind of see it.
  • I think most of 's games have cumflation one-off scenes, but the only one I know for sure is
  • Despite the gacha game have a good number of cumflation scenes, Eden’s Ritter: Paladins of Ecstasy has one scene. It is the one with the purple haired girl and the dragon.
  • Chaos-R has a few scenes in most of their games, but the ones I know for sure are , , and . Jain no Ikenie , , and have a couple one-offs I believe.
  • Primitive Hearts has two scenes: one with the main girl with black hair and a horse and then one with a purple haired side character and tentacles. There's also a tentacle egging scene with the blue haired main girl.
  • has two scenes with the red haired girl.
  • has three scenes, but if you don't like the name you won't like most of the game. One of the scenes has popping, and it takes place off-screen.
  • Evenicle 2 has two scenes: one where the main character gets turned into a bull and one with a blonde haired inventor girl.
  • All the games by except for their newest one have at least one cumflation scene.
  • makes you pick between a more tame or more extreme version of each scene, and occasionally there is cumflation in the extreme versions.
  • has one scene with the small girl.
  • has two scenes with the witch
  • has one scene with slight cumflation for six of the characters
  • (2/13/24) has one scene

This is all I can remember for now. I'm almost certain that there are more VNs with cumflation scenes that I haven't found yet, and like the other list I'll update this one with anything I find in the future.

Last edited:

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Happy New Years!
And holy shit you are crazy, 2024 is about to be full degenerate year with this amount of content. Thank you man, once again these lists go above and beyond. Fuck yeah

Also if you don't want to play the games or don't know how, you can actually find just about every CG of every single JRPG on Hitomi .la (that's an L btw). You definitely need an ad blocker though, I tried it once on chrome instead of my usual browser and it was horrific.

Just copy and paste the name of what you want to find, if it doesn't work then try it in English or search for the group/author. That last one always works for me. Its great but a bit finicky, you'll need to open the gallery in a new tab, otherwise you'll just have backspace your way out of everything you just looked at.

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
Also if you don't want to play the games or don't know how, you can actually find just about every CG of every single JRPG on Hitomi .la (that's an L btw). You definitely need an ad blocker though, I tried it once on chrome instead of my usual browser and it was horrific.
Yeah I actually use hitomi more than e-hentai but I figured e-hentai was more popular so mentioned that site instead

poyane

Apr 20, 2018
Oh I don't think I've ever even used e-hentai before, might have to try it out then
May i recommend you to log on e-hentai, then change the html address like that : exhentai
you'll get acces to more content such a bestiality, cumflation etc....

log before, it's important, if not, you'll get a white page

Reactions: Mindrem

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
Happy New Year everyone, here's a list of VNs. For this list I will just be linking to a store page for the games because working downloads for VNs are a lot harder to find. If I look and find an f95 page for a game I'll update the list with a link to that instead. All of these games have galleries available on e-hentai if you want to look at that before acquiring one.
Admittedly there aren't that many VNs that focus on cumflation, so I will start with the ones that do.
  • Dieselmine has of 9 VNs that are all about cumflation, but they also have a couple which are not in this series such as and . They have more games/VNs with cumflation but those only have it occasionally or as a one-off, you can search on e-hentai for the galleries if you're curious
  • BISHOP made a few VNs with cumflation, being , , , and (I couldn't find a store page for this one so there's a nyaa link). Usually you have to go through the non-cumflation version of a scene first and then after a while the cumflation versions unlock.
  • Trois only made a few games but is the biggest one they made and the one with the most cumflation. Occasionally there are scenes with inflation or birthing but overall it's pretty good.
  • Lilith is known more for their Taimanin games, but those games don't actually have many cumflation scenes. is a game from them that has cumflation as a theme, and there is a version of the game with animated scenes (the one I linked)
Next are games that may not focus on cumflation, but have a good amount of cumflation scenes in comparison to other scenes in the game.
  • VALKYRIA has a lot of games with occasional cumflation (enough that I might have missed some): , , , , , , , and are ones that I know for sure. By the way, if you ever get one of these games and it's super laggy for no reason it's because you need a patch from the .
  • Tinkerbell is a group likely known mostly for their series. These games have about as much inflation and birthing as there is cumflation, and honestly their style is not for me which is why I'm just linking the page with all their inyouchuu games in one purchase.
  • ANIM has a few games: and the series. The cumflation in these games is a bit rare but there is still a decent number if you add them up.
  • has cumflation for almost every scene with the devil king
  • This thing is almost like a minigame, it only has 3 scenes and the second one has cumflation
  • This circle does a lot of games with inflation, but it's usually only one scene and not cumflation. This game, , and are the only games of theirs that have cumflation in multiple scenes, but there are still a couple weird ones like the worm scenes
  • Everything that I've seen by has had at least one cumflation scene except for their newest work. I haven't been able to find their three oldest works, and looks to have cumflation
  • is a group that focuses a lot on beastiality and big monsters, and I believe every game except for 2 or so have cumflation. (for this one I found a nyaa link of every game, so I linked to that instead)
  • has cumflation in all of their touhou games except maybe the Satori one, I'm not certain on that one.
  • is short and has two scenes, but they're animated.
  • has cumflation but only for the girl with blue hair.
Lastly we have games where the cumflation scene is mostly a one-off or very rare compared to the rest of the scenes in the game. Sometimes the scene is still good, which is why I decided to mention them.
  • OPPAI Academy by Milkfactory has one scene, the one with the light blue haired ice skater girl's mother. Inflation is present in their future games, but it's just instead pregnancy. Technically has one cumflation scene with a pink haired side character, but they only show the beginning and end of the scene so I don't like it very much.
  • CARYO has many games with one-off scenes, most of which are in the series and the series.
  • has four scenes: the last scene with the nun, the scene with the squirrel merchant and a mask, and the last two scenes with the dark elf. You could argue that the second to last scene with the dark elf is slime inflation, but I'm not sure.
  • is a game with two cumflation scenes, and the artist is the same as the nekopara series. The artstyle is different than their usual but you can kind of see it.
  • I think most of 's games have cumflation one-off scenes, but the only one I know for sure is
  • Despite the gacha game have a good number of cumflation scenes, Eden’s Ritter: Paladins of Ecstasy has one scene. It is the one with the purple haired girl and the dragon.
  • Chaos-R has a few scenes in most of their games, but the ones I know for sure are , , and . Jain no Ikenie , , and have a couple one-offs I believe.
  • Primitive Hearts has two scenes: one with the main girl with black hair and a horse and then one with a purple haired side character and tentacles. There's also a tentacle egging scene with the blue haired main girl.
  • has two scenes with the red haired girl.
  • has three scenes, but if you don't like the name you won't like most of the game. One of the scenes has popping, and it takes place off-screen.
  • Evenicle 2 has two scenes: one where the main character gets turned into a bull and one with a blonde haired inventor girl.
  • All the games by except for their newest one have at least one cumflation scene.
  • makes you pick between a more tame or more extreme version of each scene, and occasionally there is cumflation in the extreme versions.
  • has one scene with the small girl.
  • has two scenes with the witch
  • has one scene with slight cumflation for six of the characters

This is all I can remember for now. I'm almost certain that there are more VNs with cumflation scenes that I haven't found yet, and like the other list I'll update this one with anything I find in the future.
do you have the names/titles of the "future games" by Milkfactory? I can only find the one on here tbch

namenumber6

Jul 20, 2021
do you have the names/titles of the "future games" by Milkfactory? I can only find the one on here tbch
The second link is the dlsite page for that game, you could just go to their circle from there to see them all. Either way, OPPAI Ero App Academy is their only other translated game, and is their newest game.

dixout4harambe

Dec 11, 2017
I don't think anyone already reccommended these A tier games that focus on cumflation and belly buldges:

Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] A clicker game with xp progression and VR support, pretty much has an inflation focus
Ravager VN with a nice fantasy story where the MC is a dragon, most scenes have cumflation
Trap quest It's kinda grindy and is one of those "lose the game to see the sex scenes" but it's still very good, I like the 3d artstyle image pack personally

There is also Wolf's dungeon and Fairy fighting but I admit these are pretty gross and grotesque.

Also it seems obvious but modded Skyrim has pretty good cumflation, the mod is called "fill her up", you can find a good nsfw wabbajack and just drop this in it it's not there yet.

Syhata's bad day I recently started this game and it also has some but the gameplay is meh
List is also missing the great Tales of Androginy
Carnal Instincts is a semi furry unreal engine 3d game with some cumflation scenes

I'll let you know if I remember of find any more

Last edited:

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
I don't think anyone already reccommended these A tier games that focus on cumflation and belly buldges:

Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] A clicker game with xp progression and VR support, pretty much has an inflation focus
Ravager VN with a nice fantasy story where the MC is a dragon, most scenes have cumflation
Trap quest It's kinda grindy and is one of those "lose the game to see the sex scenes" but it's still very good, I like the 3d artstyle image pack personally

There is also Wolf's dungeon and Fairy fighting but I admit these are pretty gross and grotesque.

Also it seems obvious but modded Skyrim has pretty good cumflation, the mod is called "fill her up", you can find a good nsfw wabbajack and just drop this in it it's not there yet.

Syhata's bad day I recently started this game and it also has some but the gameplay is meh
List is also missing the great Tales of Androginy
Carnal Instincts is a semi furry unreal engine 3d game with some cumflation scenes

I'll let you know if I remember of find any more
Huge contribution, thanks brotha!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote