• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, both scenes were replaced, so if you were on the beta route you got the Alpha scene for Marcus and Sunny instead of the beta scenes.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering does anyone know if there is a patch for scripts error that occur when your playing with older save games especially for day 9 or 10 when on your computer you view the data for the company your mom works for?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Tsathoggua use this as long as the bugfix version is not released.Go to the folder : Culture Shock [v0.70]\game . Make a backup from the orignal file.After that copy my file and click yes for overwrite.I dont´t test this but it should work
Does this fix the bug when your viewing the pc with the mom company or is the error from the other bug that also causes this renpy to go haywire ??

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does this fix the bug when your viewing the pc with the mom company or is the error from the other bug that also causes this renpy to go haywire ??
no.This fixed the:
While running game code:
File "game/day9.rpy", line 949, in script
jump day9mexplain
ScriptError: could not find label 'day9mexplain'. error

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Dependable_223 i also just don't know what you mean like a bug there. i have at the moment don´t play the current version and i wait for the bug fix version.i haven't read anything about your bug here. if you get a crash then post the traceback.txt here at best.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I just played the new chapters and I think the last couple of pages of chapter 10 NTR reactions made my expectations for those two scenes unreasonably high.

Oh well, good buildup and looking forward to more!

U

User_17502

I was wondering does anyone know if there is a patch for scripts error that occur when your playing with older save games especially for day 9 or 10 when on your computer you view the data for the company your mom works for?
If you are using too old of a save then things will not work. Any save started pre day6 will run into errors as we only worked out a rolling system that update.
Meaning you will have to restart and not use those saves.
If that is the case then I suggest you hold off because the next update 0.80 will have some enticing prospects for people to restart.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
@Dependable_223 i also just don't know what you mean like a bug there. i have at the moment don´t play the current version and i wait for the bug fix version.i haven't read anything about your bug here. if you get a crash then post the traceback.txt here at best.
Thanks yes this was what i was talking about there are more error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If you are using too old of a save then things will not work. Any save started pre day6 will run into errors as we only worked out a rolling system that update.
Meaning you will have to restart and not use those saves.
If that is the case then I suggest you hold off because the next update 0.80 will have some enticing prospects for people to restart.
No this was a clean save [Full restart] from Culture Schock version 6.0 I sometime like to fully restart from new game in order to prevent bugs like this. but previous version i started a complete new game but first erased any trace from previous versions. then started a new.

215303j

Normally I wouldn't be bothered about how many people dislike the NTR portion of the game however since I messed up and forced an NTR scene on the ALPHA people, I have to own my mistake. And with respect to the Mom X Weiku scene, I agree with many of their complaints. I hadn't thought through the gameplay with that last scene and can understand the problems other people brought to my attention. For this I am thankful to not only this community but also my patrons who PM'd me.
Thanks for the consideration! Looking forward to the revised scene. Great job mate! (y)

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Intended yes, intelligent no.
The ALPHA scene is changed for the Finished update release.
Normally I wouldn't be bothered about how many people dislike the NTR portion of the game however since I messed up and forced an NTR scene on the ALPHA people, I have to own my mistake. And with respect to the Mom X Weiku scene, I agree with many of their complaints. I hadn't thought through the gameplay with that last scene and can understand the problems other people brought to my attention. For this I am thankful to not only this community but also my patrons who PM'd me.
Thank you for your understanding that most of us want the best for this game for both NTR & NO NTR players...
It's always easiest to just move on & play something else... But we LOVE your game :)
I'm looking forward to see the new update :)

bab510

Jan 24, 2018
is the incest patch for the version 0.60.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released

Edit: It´s strange to wrote that for a incest patch but the best is that i say the patch is on "Onhold" because I'm currently not sure if I will continue or not.
new update yet?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
new update yet?
i release an update for the current version but only when the bugfix version is out.i don't want to do an update twice except of course i forgot to change something.the patch is already finished but i don't know if i have to change anything in the bugfix version yet.I only found 4 text lines that I had to change.but for future updates i can't say if i will do some or not yet.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 i found on day 9 after the mc called in the evening emma comes this missing pictureI play with the 0.70/0.71 final fix version and i play the Alpha route.My savegame is from the version 0.60
Edit: And on day 10, a little text mistake on who's talking.
Edit 1:On day 10 when the mc drives to emma i become a error message.I have choice on day 9 to call emma in the evening.I can click on ignore and then the game continues.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes