Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
Pls guys!!!!!!!

NTR makes me feel unsecure about my peepeehood. That's why i see it everywhere and bitch about it constantly. Real women are scary and never wanna date me so I don't need that shit in my games, guys!

PLZZZZZ STOP THE NTR INVASION!!!!!

U

User_17502

Remember my objection is based on them making the alpha route non-obvious. If the choices exist but are hidden, then there IS harm.
And from the feedback here it is evident that I made a mistake with that scene. I should have included an out or an alternative ending to that scene if on the ALPHA route.
However the specific stat that appears while watching that scene was going to be implemented regardless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for the NTR content, is mom strictly going to be with her boss, and sister with Marcus? Would be awesome if the guys went after both girls!
That is what the Slut stat is for. The higher it is the less picky/exclusive the girl will be.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Pls guys!!!!!!!

NTR makes me feel unsecure about my peepeehood. That's why i see it everywhere and bitch about it constantly. Real women are scary and never wanna date me so I don't need that shit in my games, guys!

PLZZZZZ STOP THE NTR INVASION!!!!!
Nice nickname :LOL:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
And from the feedback here it is evident that I made a mistake with that scene. I should have included an out or an alternative ending to that scene if on the ALPHA route.
However the specific stat that appears while watching that scene was going to be implemented regardless.

That is what the Slut stat is for. The higher it is the less picky/exclusive the girl will be.
I do have a question not related to that scene is there a way to track the stats so we can see what our dom score is or the girls stats

Reactions: Koulo077
U

User_17502

My point is though, that sneaky shit gives the evil ntr guy a 10 point control over the mother. Who knows what other sneaky shit is going to happen, then before you know it they're fucking and the dev blames your choices... Kind of feels like they WANT people to run into an ntr lol-swerve.
I don't necessarily want the player to run into NTR content if they don't enjoy that. However I would like players to run into adversity when it comes to rivals of the MC. It is then the player who gets the satisfaction of directing the Mc into overcoming those rivals. I don't consider a rival's attempt at "stealing yo girl" as NTR if they do not succeed with said girl.

Who wants her after that...

Honestly I felt the same yesterday, just wait and see... Then out of curiousity I looked through the dev on here's old postings and saw that they are massively pro-ntr. I realise that doesn't mean for definite non-ntr players are going to get screwed. It's not a good sign though. :(
I won't lie. I am a huge NTR lover, however I am also a crazy Netori lover.
The best way to describe how this narrative works through a Star Wars metaphor.
The Dark side isn't stronger, its just easier. The Light has the same strength, it just takes time to develop.

U

User_17502

I do have a question not related to that scene is there a way to track the stats so we can see what our dom score is or the girls stats
P brings up the phone. It will allows you to see the stats of the major girls.
We might revamp that system to allow for more women but it's a WIP for the moment.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

I'm glad you see shit needs changing but again you leave me with a nagging feeling...
Revenge for what... For fucking the mum? If that's the case then it's just too late. Damage already done... :(

Reactions: Valeck and Koulo077
U

User_17502

I'm glad you see shit needs changing but again you leave me with a nagging feeling...
Revenge for what... For fucking the mum? If that's the case then it's just too late. Damage already done... :(
I guess I am doing a good job then.
You are more invested in the Mom than the MC.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well, for me thoughts of revenge start the moment you begin thinking about shagging my girl/girls :LOL:
Revenge would be best served cold. Bang the guy who's trying to NTR your girls....which would then be NTR FOR the girls...since you are now banging dudes.

Reactions: numanumani

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Revenue would be best served cold. Bang the guy who's trying to NTR your girls....which would then be NTR FOR the girls...since you are now banging dudes.
There's a limit to how cold i can allow it to get man :LOL:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017

Awesome! And thank you for being so responsive, really appreciate it.

Reactions: DA22 and User_17502

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
And I get that what you were going for was the start of a new stat to be encouraged in future content as the means by which to wrestle control of your mom away from Weak You, but it's the fact that the stat was hidden. No one knew about it until they looked in the RPY.

Go back to previous days, like after the Date with Mom. You are actually encouraged on the Alpha path to stay and listen to the conversation. So going off previous days, people would look at the option to hide on the stairs, while on that path, to be something they NEED to do.

I get there is a subtle hint in that the Mom is telling you to do the other two options and stay away from the conversation, but the previous standards influence the player to spy, hoping that their actions will have a visible effect. Either by the mother ending the conversation or the MC interrupting once again when the mother starts feeling uncomfortable during the talk. Equaling into her son "saving her" from the uncomfortable conversation and reinforcing the mother's distaste for the uniform.

We all understand it's your game to do with what you want, but this kinda move feels a little like a sucker punch when the rest of the Alpha path moves have been relatively easy to figure out. It's also the first time a scene has caused a direct stat change without the MC having had any ability to affect the stat, again either by what he had done previously affecting the mother, or being able to interrupt the scene and change the stat.

magus448

May 22, 2018
And I get that what you were going for was the start of a new stat to be encouraged in future content as the means by which to wrestle control of your mom away from Weak You, but it's the fact that the stat was hidden. No one knew about it until they looked in the RPY.

Go back to previous days, like after the Date with Mom. You are actually encouraged on the Alpha path to stay and listen to the conversation. So going off previous days, people would look at the option to hide on the stairs, while on that path, to be something they NEED to do.

I get there is a subtle hint in that the Mom is telling you to do the other two options and stay away from the conversation, but the previous standards influence the player to spy, hoping that their actions will have a visible effect. Either by the mother ending the conversation or the MC interrupting once again when the mother starts feeling uncomfortable during the talk. Equaling into her son "saving her" from the uncomfortable conversation and reinforcing the mother's distaste for the uniform.

We all understand it's your game to do with what you want, but this kinda move feels a little like a sucker punch when the rest of the Alpha path moves have been relatively easy to figure out. It's also the first time a scene has caused a direct stat change without the MC having had any ability to affect the stat, again either by what he had done previously affecting the mother, or being able to interrupt the scene and change the stat.
It also makes no sense that an unknown action on the MC's part affects how other people act. If you think about it, his control over her would increase no matter what you do with the given choices as it basically happens anyway.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes