Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Hey, can someone explain what da FUK happens, when you go with James & Marcus to James house - earlier in the day Emma says she will give you a tour of her room and then cucks you by blowing Marcus on the same bed as you then takes him to her room and fucks him then lies about it!!

Also then starts to call you boyfriend, to twist the knife like a bitch - and you can't dump her arse.
I no we weren't exclusive but she planned to see ythe ou then does your so called mate, and then lies and then calls you boyfriend like things have gone to the exclusive level... fucked up sequence of events .... I did turn off NTR but it after the incest and cheat patch I lost the save and prefs buttons so guessing it nuked that option as well

For such an enjoyable game till then, it seems illogical and out of character for Emma. And Marcus has a fit when you and Emma - Sophie were in the back room then he pulls that, he would have a baseball bat wrapped around his head in a private unseen moment if I had a choice in the matter

• Haha
Reactions: Dirtydan6996

exsomon

May 11, 2020
it is a bug, but Emma's personality does not change in both paths
she is easy, in alpha path mc can not see other things she does in beta he can
thats the difference

exsomon

May 11, 2020
any penetrable scene with tracy? or just teasing?
in alpha path day 32 is the first time Mc fucks Tracy, and there are scenes afterwards
in Beta path some black guy theorically fucked her in day 4 but only heard from her telling the aunt and imagination
other than that she is untouched in beta path, only gave handjob last update in NTR dislike path day 33, and Blowjob and titjob in NTR hate part day 34-35. With Marcus hospitalised at the end of last NTR like path so he wont be fucking for a while

Reactions: T. Jin

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Hey, can someone explain what da FUK happens, when you go with James & Marcus to James house - earlier in the day Emma says she will give you a tour of her room and then cucks you by blowing Marcus on the same bed as you then takes him to her room and fucks him then lies about it!!

Also then starts to call you boyfriend, to twist the knife like a bitch - and you can't dump her arse.
I no we weren't exclusive but she planned to see ythe ou then does your so called mate, and then lies and then calls you boyfriend like things have gone to the exclusive level... fucked up sequence of events .... I did turn off NTR but it after the incest and cheat patch I lost the save and prefs buttons so guessing it nuked that option as well

For such an enjoyable game till then, it seems illogical and out of character for Emma. And Marcus has a fit when you and Emma - Sophie were in the back room then he pulls that, he would have a baseball bat wrapped around his head in a private unseen moment if I had a choice in the matter
It was a stupid bug that the dev weirdly refuses to fix. Your relationship got erased for that scene.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
The Dev's latest post baffles me... I just don't understand why someone would have the mindset that the latest updates had a ton of content:
"I have completed Day36 for both alpha and beta route now. can release the update now but the content will feel very less. So now working on..."

Feel very less? The latest updates don't have a lot of content already. It has been four months! Am I being mean in my take? I mean...come on.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan and KrLosZ
Sep 25, 2020
All this time and that bug with Emma still hasn't been fixed? :KEK:
its-a-feature-mug-3583309447.jpg
you mean that on alpha path she still fucks marcus?
Emma and Marcus are star-crossed lovers. Player's character can't really fight the destiny. And maybe he even should get punished, if he ever tries, just like in ancient tragedy plays. You don't want to get NTR Gods in Mount Cucklympus angry, don't you? :D

exsomon

May 11, 2020
The Dev's latest post baffles me... I just don't understand why someone would have the mindset that the latest updates had a ton of content:
"I have completed Day36 for both alpha and beta route now. can release the update now but the content will feel very less. So now working on..."

Feel very less? The latest updates don't have a lot of content already. It has been four months! Am I being mean in my take? I mean...come on.
wasted too much rendering time on volleyball match, surfing scenes.
i understand voleyball match, they make a bet on it
could be better in beta path but missed a chance,
in NTR dislike path Mc can catch Marcus sneaking in Tracy's room and hit him with something
, similarly in NTR like path Sunny may have catched them and make a scene on it
his boyfriend trying to fuck her mom is enough reason for drama
those may be the reason of his hospitalisation not some coconut

Reactions: KrLosZ

exsomon

May 11, 2020
can ai decrease rendering time?
otherwise next update will be in september if lucky
writing 70% bothers me most

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes