Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I understand that completely and I said nothing about the girls just said think that the story is a bit sluggish but tyvm for your response
Yh, this update would be perfect if we could see mom's date and marcus's date with the coffee shop girl

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Since we did not develop any mod patches we cannot predict or comment on what happens in the new code. Therefore if issues arise from the inclusion of outside mods we cannot help you. Our only suggestion would be to uninstall the mod and play the base game.
However we do encourage people to make the most out of our game.
Not blaming anyone. Like I've said I've seen other games where it works for some and not others. Most likely it's something on my pc that is different. I played the game normal I like it. I like the incest games but I can deal lol. There was one game I tried to play a while back got an error the .exe file didn't exist when I double clicked the .exe file in order for that error to even pop up. Then one day out of the blue it worked. I didn't change or update anything.

Reactions: User_17502

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
@WizD no problem.I have send today a pm to @bossapplesauce that maybe when he have time look at that problem
Personally it's not a big deal. If I'm the only one with the error. The dialogue scripts are there. If I really want I can go in and edit them to cater the story to my liking. I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong when installing the mod. If it was user error then I could redo it correctly.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
It has to be something on my pc. I just put a incest patch in another game I basically got the same error.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It has to be something on my pc. I just put a incest patch in another game I basically got the same error.
ok.Maybe he has a idea what couse that problem.And if necessary you can open my patch and simply copy the things into the scripts of the game. if there is another script file I marked it with # and wrote the script name.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I think the dev would benefit in clearifing what each update is focusing on as for example, the next is for incest, the one after that harem, the one after that NTR. I think IT would Go along Way to avoiding missunderstandings and missconceptions. Also let them get Them further with that route, instead of leaving some people with the feeling of neither here or there. Dont know IF its possible

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, been getting a error message download two versions from - any advice ? stuff.PNG

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Here's the error file
Disable the developer mode and Ren'py will not care about the label defined twice ; so no more error.

This said, @gigan that's not how you replace a label. Ren'py have a feature made especially for what you're trying to do, it's . Just use it like this :
Code:
init 10 python:
    config.label_overrides.update( { "intro": "introPatched",
          "day1wakeup": "day1wakeupPatched",
          [...] } )

label introPatched:
  [...]
label day1wakeupPatched:
  [...]

[...]

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is it just me or do a lot of the girls faces look like guys?
The girl on the left in the OP's first screen shot.
Both girls in the third screenshot.

It could be just me.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@anne O'nymous thanks for the hint or help.This is new for me that i have make a seperatet patch file.So i know that for the future then.I have a question I'm trying to do what you wrote and wanted to ask when I'm done with it if I can then send you a pm of the changed patch so that you could see if I did it right?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@King of Lust or @Heartlessnobody95 On the harem route is one image missing.When the mc goes on day 3 shopping with the mom and choice "That might be a bit too daring" then when the mc go with the mom to the date comes this error with the image is missing.I have make a sceenshot from that.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes