WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Question about "slut" stat, since the stats seem more assumed than explained. Does it help us at all, or does it only get other people laid?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@King of Lust or @Heartlessnobody95 i have a question.Do you plan on day 4 the dream scenes add the 2 alternative choice? On the harem route a dream from the sister in the pool when you have choice her in your team and on the ntr route marcus and mom

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I've downloaded 0.4 a bunch of times, different servers, here and elsewhere, none of them would unpack.

U

User_17502

Question about "slut" stat, since the stats seem more assumed than explained. Does it help us at all, or does it only get other people laid?
Slut is the stat for how sexually liberal the girl is. The higher the slut the more likely they are to go around banging people. As of this moment it is only used for ntr. But later on if you want sharing or cuckold scenes you need high slut and love values.

@King of Lust or @Heartlessnobody95 i have a question.Do you plan on day 4 the dream scenes add the 2 alternative choice? On the harem route a dream from the sister in the pool when you have choice her in your team and on the ntr route marcus and mom
As of this moment, no. But we are always open to suggestions. Patrons get first choice however.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 ok.Thanks for the answer.I have another question with the stats.I will only play the harem route.On which stats i must me focus? Domination and love ? For what is the corruption points?

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
How do you get the BJ scene with Marcus Sophie and the Sister? I see the preview on the first page...
It happens in day3 at party. That is a ntr scene so that means you have to follow ntr route to get it. Increase slut points and decrease yours domination.

Reactions: Joe_shoe33

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
use . with it you can easily download from mega or any other links without restrictions or problems when it reaches 99%.

lil tip: in the option menu untick the ability to automatically unpack the downloaded zip or rar file. unpack that stuff manually, it's faster that way.
Yeh i got link and thanks man..it worked

Jan 8, 2018
Am I the only one who cant load their saves at all? I even replayed on a fresh game but I still can't load any saves.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
So when we choose the sister as our partner and mom with Marcus, that doesn't lead to any stat increases or fantasy at night? Am I missing something?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So when we choose the sister as our partner and mom with Marcus, that doesn't lead to any stat increases or fantasy at night? Am I missing something?
No you dont missing something.the only dream scenes are for harem mc and aunt and for the ntr route marcus and sister

Nov 9, 2017
It happens in day3 at party. That is a ntr scene so that means you have to follow ntr route to get it. Increase slut points and decrease yours domination.
Did everything you said, still didn't get it. Picked every option that increased slut and every option that decreased dom while also picking ntr and scene still never happened

Reactions: Joe_shoe33
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes