TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
I must be the only one who legit skips any dream sequence or sleep sex. Such an annoying way to slow the plot down while providing "content" instead of just giving us content and story progression. still enjoy the game though.
*Cough* patreon *Cough* money lol the content has been lacking in this update although finally seeing Emma naked was a big yes for me it had its moments in both routes. Dont want you thinking im hating i got mad respect for King of Lust and his team for making a awesome VN like Culture shock and plus adding two paths to the game to appease everyone does mean even more work for him. I think there will be some good content in this next update so with that, fingers crossed and cocks out :sneaky:

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
*Cough* patreon *Cough* money lol the content has been lacking in this update although finally seeing Emma naked was a big yes for me it had its moments in both routes. Dont want you thinking im hating i got mad respect for King of Lust and his team for making a awesome VN like Culture shock and plus adding two paths to the game to appease everyone does mean even more work for him. I think there will be some good content in this next update so with that, fingers crossed and cocks out :sneaky:
I get you man, i just have a problem with the whole dream crap with all game and felt like saying it for once haha. agreed with your statement too.

klasnic

Nov 23, 2019
agree with you. the girls are really beautiful, the story is good and personally the ntr does not bother me! sunny is shy, I'm just waiting to see her live real sex scenes! hoping that the next update will enhance her

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

klasnic

Nov 23, 2019
patiently I will wait for the next chapter, waiting to discover what will happen to tracy and sunny! in the meantime I congratulate you for the work done and trust you for the next episodes!

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
I am looking for some info on the alpha route mostly . It on stats , corruption vs love i.e. how much corruption is needed for mom and sis to add to the harem lol hard to make choices when you don't know how much corruption is needed if any

on other matters loving it so far the girls are very nice (thus liking the harem route lol )

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
That mac problem has been fixed and the link is updated on my page. but in this thread link is not updated with the fix.
Heya, unfortunately downloaded CultureShock-0.70-mac fix from your patreon site and the same problem still occurs...not sure what causes it....

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes