Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Hello everyone!

I haven’t been around much in the thread! I have come to bring you some good and bad news.

bad news, I’m absolutely swamped. In the industry I work in this is the craziest time of year and I am currently working 10-12 hour day’s all week. So you can imagine writing is rather hard.

So to our very loyal and wonderful patrons I apologize for any delay. I should have some time this weekend to play a little catch up.

Good news! I’m trying to push even more content. Also bringing some girls in that we haven’t seen in awhile! I told you guys that nobody will be forgotten and that is very true. I want to give you guys as much content as possible and improve my writing to get you guy an awesome product.

I am off to a very deep sleep!

Thank you all for making this possible!

-Thrown-
after the last update i'm still wandering of about which content are you talking :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Phenom

May 28, 2017
hile running game code:
File "game/day5.rpy", line 61, in script
jump day5wakeup
ScriptError: could not find label 'day5wakeupFilter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump day5wakeup
File "D:\Games\H-Games\Culture_Shock\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Games\H-Games\Culture_Shock\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Culture Shock 1.0
Sun Oct 27 01:47:09 2019

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Finished part 1 on Alpha route (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I must say solid work so far.
I'm just noticing signs what would NTR routes look like and big fan for that you can avoid it (specially hope that you can completely avoid it for mom and sis, keep them to yourself)

Really looking for more :BootyTime:

PS: Karla is babe

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hile running game code:
jump day5wakeup
did you redownload the incest patch? I think you used the bug version.I have fixed that

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Finished part 1 on Alpha route (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I must say solid work so far.
I'm just noticing signs what would NTR routes look like and big fan for that you can avoid it (specially hope that you can completely avoid it for mom and sis, keep them to yourself)

Really looking for more :BootyTime:

PS: Karla is babe
Finally somebody who UNDERSTANDS that NTR isn't forced and there is an actual alpha route and it's good

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way to see the status of each girl?
FYI I am playing via android.
On PC you can click on the Phone to see the status of Tracy, Sunny, Liza and Sophie. Cannot see the status of Karla, Emma or Maude. Not sure if that capability is on Android.

Reactions: Rry5o

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
On PC you can click on the Phone to see the status of Tracy, Sunny, Liza and Sophie. Cannot see the status of Karla, Emma or Maude. Not sure if that capability is on Android.
There is no status yet for Emma, Karla or Maude.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes