Others Cult of Lily [v0.4.1p] [Crimson roses]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Hey it's been a while, but I recently deleted it and just realized my save is gone where would I find it just to make sure that It's not just gone because I downloaded a new version?

Mero39

Feb 12, 2023
Alternative way to enter the gallery - dig up the key. You can find a shovel in the staff room (2 times to the right of the room, the door on the right) and then dig in the spot on the screenshot (on the beach, go to the left until you end up at the empty beach).

I also found some of the scenes. Triggering each scenes proceedes to the next day.
The scenes that I found are:

1) The blue haired maids give you a hint that there's a ghost in a "place that hosts lots of people". Go to the conference room (go to the left exit in the hall after you leave your room, first door after the toilets) and stay there (don't move), in like 10 seconds a message box appears. Go down to the table and inspect behind it - the scene will trigger.

2) Rigth outside the quest gallery on the street (go straight to the right when leaving the room, keep going until you're in the plant hallway, then go down and from there down again) in the trashbin at the lower right side of the screen there is an ice cream pass. Give it to the ice cream girl (rightmost side of the beach) to play the basketball minigame. Winning the minigame triggers the scene.
The minigame is kinda bullshit so I have no idea how to win legit, I cheated to lock the amount of shots that I have and just made sure I landed 10 shots before I left the minigame.

3) In your room - talk to the girl on the bed - she will give you the markers. Now exit the room, exit the hallway through the right side, go past the reception to the right, enter the room on the right - you will be in the staff room. Use the markers on the board, choose pink color of marker and write SOFT RUB. Exit the staff room, go right (you will enter the plant hallway), then go up and straight into the first door. Talk to the pink haired girl and you will make the game freeze. I think it's supposed to trigger a scene - but it doesnt, the game hangs.
The way to check if you've done it correctly is to go to the spa (a door to the left of the massage room), go to the right wall and inspect it - there the girl will say something. If she talks about "wrong color" - you've made a mistake, otherwise she will say that she knows exactly what to do.

4) The last one seems to involve the one-handed girl from the pool. She asks to find the ring, but I have no idea where to search, and tbh trying to figure out the previous three was NOT worth it.

The code to the shack is 2809, there you can find a metal detector that will help find the key on the beach.

The scenes are cute, but not worth the effort IMO - they are without any penetration.
BTW I checked the game files - there's only Megan masturbation scene.
Like several responses to this, what to do when Yuri tells the MC that "the road is cleared"?

Masri

Dec 1, 2020
Anyone know how tf am i supposed to get 3000 gamer point?!!!!!!! i mean there is girl who sell 60 point for 500 and the arcade sex scene needs 3000 and the game is hard and annoying as fuck to get to 5000 high score so how in hell i should get it when i barely get 2000 score

SvalnirFionn

Apr 22, 2020
Is there any character sheet where you see your characteristics?
Found the saves, how can I open it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mero39

OAPO

Jun 22, 2022
Crimson Rose's Patreon mentiones exclusive builds with the gallery unlocked, if you have acess to them would you mind uploading them op?

Reactions: Egris

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Crimson Rose's Patreon mentiones exclusive builds with the gallery unlocked, if you have acess to them would you mind uploading them op?
v0.4.0p Is the exclusive patreon version. The 'p' that comes after the version number stands for patreon.

The developer has stated he'll probably add a gallery unlock cheat later down the line.

1704127961568.png

Last edited:

Egris

May 6, 2020
Here is a gallery save. It doesn't have Anny's second scene (still trying to get that). Putting this in won't get rid of your save it will just unlock gallery animations.
The save location is :
Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\Crimson_roses\cult of Lily
Thank you!!!

slymfuryy

Oct 1, 2021
Here is a gallery save. It doesn't have Anny's second scene (still trying to get that). Putting this in won't get rid of your save it will just unlock gallery animations.
The save location is :
Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\Crimson_roses\cult of Lily
can you tell me how to get second agrias scene and the dog collar please ?

bologneseman

Jan 1, 2023
You can get the second agrias scene by just grinding out affection with her. You can get that at the school on the room with a sign. Tasting Melody's cooking and doing tutoring at night when she is at the dorm. Gift her the bear keychains. Idk about a dog collar though

Reactions: slymfuryy

Javottaja

Feb 2, 2022
You can get the dog collar from the park, on sat-sun afternoons. There's a dog race going on, and betting on the winning dog gives you the collar.
BUT, it's awfully bugged. I had to win three times to actually get the collar, and it replaced my star badge key item.

Reactions: slymfuryy

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
The save function is not working for me.
When I click on Continue is looping the main menu.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes