The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No, it is the power of a god, and even as strong as Bo might be, he is still but a man. His real strength is in his resistance to corruption and darkness, and you will see more in the future e-book I write what happens after all these interactive novels.

Bryor

Nov 21, 2017
I followed your directions and got her. Apparently I was just not going far enough down that route again. Thanks, both for the great games and the advice to get the last character

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I followed your directions and got her. Apparently I was just not going far enough down that route again. Thanks, both for the great games and the advice to get the last character
Thank you! And, don't forget, too, that my new project "Factions" which is a Unity game, not an interactive novel, will release as a demo in September! I am keeping the gameplay a secret currently, but it will pull on my lore from all my novels (you know how strict I am about that!). I have a post about it on the Hypnopics-Collective mind control game forum, if you want to know more!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I know beauty is subjective, but I wish the mother was a bit better looking heh.

Edit: Hmmm, I realized this was a game in a series of many that's all in the same universe! Can you tell me in what order I should play the games? I would like to play it in the order they were made so I have more knowledge on characters that appear in later games.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
sorry for the double post but, I was wondering if there is a way to corrupt Celeste without turning her into the Mother of Maggots lol.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The games are not finished (my patrons decide the order- there is actually a patreon poll going right now). However, it would/will chronologically go:

Phantom: Revenge (Completed)
Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial
The Anax: Call of the Cursed One (Completed)
Desideratum: Blood Bonds
Of Sex and Souls: Noir Nights
Cult of Corruption: The Summoning (Completed)
Cereborg: Inception (Almost completed)
Slugs and Bugs: Invasion (Completed)

There is definitely a way to corrupt Celeste without making her a mother of maggots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What a game! I almost never enjoy playing a good guy in adult games because thats just boring heh.. but after playing the final run as the canon path, I was left extremely satisfied. The music in this game is just excellent, and the finale of canon path brought a lot of emotion out of me. Demon girls were kind of grossing me out though XD

edit: Oh and the fact that you are making all these games with intertwining plots pretty much simultaneously is incredible. You must have story boarded the whole thing before hand. That takes a lot of planning and imagination. Hats off to you!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed yourself! Please consider investing in my Patreon to help me continue doing this (there's even a poll going to choose my next tale) and if not, please advertise for me in your fetish circles/twitter/anything. Either of those helps me and supports all this hard work! I love feedback- but especially that kind of feedback!

Believe it or not, I actually wrote the rough draft of CoC: The Summoning back in 1993! These stories have been my fantasies for a long time.

Lastly, as far as how the demon women looked, I *believe* I have found a good middle ground. Did you see the new YouTube video where I show off my Unity game, Factions: Crystals of Control? As it is playing you will see my new version of Karen, and, that is what I will be aiming at. They need to look a little gross (they are heralds of corruption, after all) but I also managed to make her pretty at the same time. Let me know if what you think! Anyway, thanks again, and I hope you enjoy all my other titles as well!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed yourself! Please consider investing in my Patreon to help me continue doing this (there's even a poll going to choose my next tale) and if not, please advertise for me in your fetish circles/twitter/anything. Either of those helps me and supports all this hard work! I love feedback- but especially that kind of feedback!

Believe it or not, I actually wrote the rough draft of CoC: The Summoning back in 1993! These stories have been my fantasies for a long time.

Lastly, as far as how the demon women looked, I *believe* I have found a good middle ground. Did you see the new YouTube video where I show off my Unity game, Factions: Crystals of Control? As it is playing you will see my new version of Karen, and, that is what I will be aiming at. They need to look a little gross (they are heralds of corruption, after all) but I also managed to make her pretty at the same time. Let me know if what you think! Anyway, thanks again, and I hope you enjoy all my other titles as well!
I am not financially stable... so I apologize for not being able to support your work. I will try to spread the word though.

I read your post about using Daz in the future and all the benefits it can bring. From the factions video, I can see that they look very good already and im sure you will improve even more. That said, I think I speak for the majority (maybe.. lol) that the really corrupted grotesque demons are hard to find erotic even in Daz hehe. But im not not monster girls in the first place so that might be affecting my views also. The thing is, I really came to appreciate your novels for the story and themes rather than just trying to fap, and most of your supporters are probably in the same boat. Since the story you are building centers around demons of decay, zombies, and alien slugs, etc, that type of art certainly fits the bill. It's really like reading a more adult oriented Tales from the Crypt!

Perhaps someday you will make a game with the same kind of corruption/domination themes with all sexy human girls though :D

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have plans for a game that is currently entitled "Abducted" though the title may change. It will be likely Ren'py. The player will be a neighbor that is smitten with a girl that just became of legal age for whatever country the player is in. He or she abducts the girl, and the game will be centered around corrupting her with a multitude of means ranging from more BDSM focused to magical/technical means for those wanting more of a fantasy element. If it goes as I envision, there will be a huge range of fetishes and ways to corrupt the girl into becoming your perfect little play-thing.

lilala

Feb 8, 2018
Hello I need help. When I open the game, a popup says an error has occurred and that no valid storage adapter is found. How do I get a storage adapter on google chrome?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hello I need help. When I open the game, a popup says an error has occurred and that no valid storage adapter is found. How do I get a storage adapter on google chrome?
I wish I could be of any help, but I am not a programmer, and I barely can turn on a computer (I'm just a writer/artist), hopefully, someone can let you know, but according to the stats on my original download server, this title has been downloaded over 30,000 times. No one has ever reported this to me, so whatever has happened must be exceedingly rare.

When I Googled your issue, the only thing I found involved people having cookies turned off and such on their web browser. Since any save file would be a cookie in your browser, mayhap that is the issue? My guess is it has something to do with one of your settings though. If you find the solution, please post it here so I can pass the word along to anyone in the future!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lmfao, I finally managed to fix the issue. I had "Block third-party cookies" turned ON, which is apparently what was causing the whole thing. It should have been OFF.

Thank you for the assistance. You guided me in just the right place :D
@

So in a completely different thread, on these forums, I found this. I would say just mimic it.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
If you get popups with white error boxes on HTML games it means your cache/cookies are backed up, this doesn't usually happen on CHOYA games like this, but bigger games like Free Cities almost have it happen guaranteed after a while. Clearing cookies works to fix this temporarily, but note that the cookies are actually your saves in these games, so make sure to save to disc on all HTML games you play you want to keep the save on first as the saves will be gone as well once you clear cookies.

stefciok

Feb 14, 2018
Vile Heresy!!!!!!! In the name of God Emperor of Mankind I call for the Exterminatus of this game!!!!! But seriously the game is ok, but seriously fucked up.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Vile Heresy!!!!!!! In the name of God Emperor of Mankind I call for the Exterminatus of this game!!!!! But seriously the game is ok, but seriously fucked up.
lol Incidentally, Nergal is the Babylonian god of disease and such in the real world (it's where Warhammer and I took him from). But, glad you liked my game. The squick is my biggest fetish, and this one and Slugs and Bugs: Invasion are my two biggest squick games. If you are not a squick fetishist, then, I am sure it could have some disturbing images and such, but I'm ok with that- as long as the horror story is still enjoyable in its own right!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
cam you tell me all the genres about this game? the genre put in the home page are short. i think there is more to it than it was said

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Uh, well, let me think of everything I put into this one...

As far as fetish goes, it's another of my squick projects, like Slugs and Bugs: Invasion. For some reason, those outside the squick fetish, do not seem to know what it is (it's not even selectable on many websites oddly enough and I am one of the few authors that create titles to scratch that itch), but basically squick is the ooey-gooey, slimy, parasite-like, gross sexy, biological mind control. So, that being my personal main fetish, along with corruption, those are the main genres- mind control, corruption, and squick.

There is some incest as, obviously such ethical/moral commonplace values of society become meaningless when your soul belongs to an ancient Babylonian god of disease and corruption. Sex, rape, yadda yadda, everything else is your basic erotica- only dark and twisted as hell as you would expect of me. I have 5 entire games finished, working on the 6th, so, obviously, there is a lot of material in my Anaxverse as all my games are linked in story by the places and characters. For some reason, even though I deliver such immense amounts of work and get a lot of fan mail, my Patreon is lower than some of those creators that rarely update or abandon their projects altogether. Of course, being said, if you like this, please consider supporting me!

Manul96

Jan 6, 2019
A silly question ,is this game only text whit just a few pictures? It looks good but text only game is not my thing so i would like to know

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes