Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I found it strange that Anax hasn't released chapter 3 yet, i wonder why
Maybe Anax summoned the REAL Anax and got himself brainwashed into not releasing the next content! ...With a root up his anax! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FYI:

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe Anax summoned the REAL Anax and got himself brainwashed into not releasing the next content! ...With a root up his anax! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FYI:
Now that would be something to really worry about

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The time has come, my friends, for the public release of Chapter 3! Enjoy the next installment of Bo Wyatt's saga! It took an extra couple of days to have the time to do this due to complications at my 'real world job'. Ah, speaking of which, if you would like to help me quit such annoyances and only focus on erotic entertainment, then please invest in my hard work through (you will also get my work before the public!)

Enjoy this Chapter, and to my $30.00 Patreon patrons- expect Chapter 4 to release, likely, next week! Then, it too, shall trickle down until public five or six weeks from now! So much corruption, so little time! MWA HA HA HA!

You can download it here:

I might add too that you will likely need to start a new game, as some variables have changed! Enjoy!

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
There's something i've been wanting to ask you Anax, in your Anaxverse timeline did the world actually ended in Slugs & Bugs? I'm not into that kind of thing so i haven't played although the reviews for the game were good from what i've read

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There's something i've been wanting to ask you Anax, in your Anaxverse timeline did the world actually ended in Slugs & Bugs? I'm not into that kind of thing so i haven't played although the reviews for the game were good from what i've read
Well, of course, I hope that my work was good! But, it is the final chapter of the arc, number 8, whereas CoC is the 6th book. The world is invaded by aliens, but what becomes of Bo and the rest of my characters? Believe it or not, it is just the beginning of what is t come!

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Well, of course, I hope that my work was good! But, it is the final chapter of the arc, number 8, whereas CoC is the 6th book. The world is invaded by aliens, but what becomes of Bo and the rest of my characters? Believe it or not, it is just the beginning of what is t come!
Now that's something very interesting indeed!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Now that's something very interesting indeed!
Yeah, these interactive novels are merely the foundation of my work. In the future, there will be ebooks and Unity video games I create using all this massive lore. If you care to learn more, I uploaded a video about it to my YouTube channel:

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Anax, the effort and love you put into your interactive novels is apparent. I love the paths in these stories when the main character embraces corruption and uses it to get what he/she wants. Also fantastic job with cult of corruption!

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Anax, the effort and love you put into your interactive novels is apparent. I love the paths in these stories when the main character embraces corruption and uses it to get what he/she wants. Also fantastic job with cult of corruption!
Thank you for the kind words! I look forward to sharing so much more over the years!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That was hot and filthy, Chapter 3 felt pretty substantial. Karen, Celeste and the dirty prostitute from the police station are my favorites now, great stuff!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes