• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Cufflinks & Cages [Early Access] [THM Studios]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AN0N231531

Apr 29, 2021
i was in the middle of downloading this till i saw your comment, i didnt even notice it was from two hot milfs. gona be a pass from me, they didnt finish shit.
It absolutely annoys me to no end that they are one of the only ones that make content based around my favourite kinks, they roped one of my fav artists, Cubze into Shackles of Ellswyn amd that "game" is also never getting finished, neither will this one, they are making like 3/4 games rn

mide

Nov 28, 2017
It absolutely annoys me to no end that they are one of the only ones that make content based around my favourite kinks, they roped one of my fav artists, Cubze into Shackles of Ellswyn amd that "game" is also never getting finished, neither will this one, they are making like 3/4 games rn
yea, love the kinks and the art is always amazing, which is why it hurts so bad. shackles is the game that put them on my radar and it has gone legit no where.

:edit:
just went and checked the shackles thread, and it seems cubze left, so the art is about to take a nose dive.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote