VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Cuckold's Gym [v1.0] [GeoCuck Group]

1. 2.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Version: final, 1.0

I have nothing against NTR or cuckold-themed games – but there is one precondition: they should be well made. However, this is not the case. The plot is as thin as a snake's ass. The text often says something completely different than the images show. The choices / options are very limited (as the game’s title suggests) and strange. For these elements of the game my rating would be no more than one star. On the positive side – I like the general idea of the story, the wife is attractive and the renders are decent (no animations, though). This earns another star for the game.

The game has potential but it's just poorly implemented. Maybe it's still not too late to introduce changes? But this would require a lot of work from the developer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

:caffè: :caffè: :caffè: :caffè::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride:
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

Yet another totally awful netorare/interracial AVN. Devs must think the big fans of these kinks are total suckers, cause there's no way anyone should seriously think this cobbled-together barely-literate clusterfuck is acceptable. I bet it'll take some people more time to download than actually ""play""

The 'novel' part of 'AVN' has clearly been abandoned, and for something this minutely short, I have absolutely no clue why this 'project' was even completed. There's nothing here, you'd get more satisfaction from a slideshow. As previous reviews have mentioned, the choices make literally zero sense and almost feel like a joke.

The visuals are literally the only positive, which is why they're so prominently displayed. And by good visuals, it's almost always solely focused on making the primary woman hot. guess they succeeded in that, but "make visuals appealing" is something that should essentially be expected.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

desmosome

Seems as if the dev took some literotica short story and made some renders for it (sometimes not matching the description of the text).

It's short. About 10 minutes. I tend to rate games based on how well they accomplish what they set out to achieve, and this one certainly didn't try to achieve much. So I could say it does ok as a 10 minute fap material for a cliche trope.

That said, this is so clearly a Steam cash grab with absolutely minimal effort and thought put into it, and the overview description is laughably bullshit, so 2 stars it is.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Vvsttannat

Pretty lame, even for the standard set by the average NTR Ren'Py VN.

The renders are alright, but the writing is awful and the 'story' is laughably short. You can see every ending it in less than 15 minutes, so the Completed tag is a joke at best. Plus, annoying music all throughout.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Binklee

This is LAUGHABLY bad game, my god the writing is some of the most stupid shit I've ever seen in my whole life. Now you might be thinking "well, it's an NTR game, of course the writing is going to be a little contrived to get the cheating happening, i'm willing to put up with a lot", but no, even accounting for the usual sillyness of NTR game writing, this is on another level of asinine horseshit.

For example, one of the options on the very first choice causes you to be murdered in cold blood inside a commercial gym by having the antagonist crush your skull with his foot. The second choice in the game comes moments after that and it is to STRIKE YOUR WIFE or not. I checked out what would happen there because it's such an insane thing to do when you're 2 minutes into game, and she proceeds to go to bed, wake up the next morning, go to the gym without you and host an impromptu gangbang in the middle of the gym with all the patrons there. It makes no fucking sense.

This game thinks you're retarded, don't bother with it.