Unity Completed Cuckold Chair Simulator 2023 [Final] [Romantic Room]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm so disappointed. I popped in here to write a silly description of the game as a joke, based solely on its ridiculous title. Sadly, I can't; the dev already beat me to it. Sigh.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CuckoldChairSimulator2023-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I forgot who this Dev is, lemme just check...
Oh, right. The one with the FIVE Hitler games.
Well I guess it is on brand then.

• Haha
Reactions: Sinnerspride

El_prezz

May 22, 2023
How do I start the game. First run I was taken to a set up screen I selected full screen. Now Im just look at a logo of Cockhold Simulater bobbing up and down with a room and bed behind. I can rotate the room but thats all. Any help thx

Reactions: PIn26

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Well this turned out to be a huge pile of disappointment. I did everything there was to do in the game and it's just so disappointing. The only reason I even tried the game was because I saw the renders on the first page where you can see all 3 girls together in lingerie. Well that turned out to be a complete lie. You grind the whole game pretty fast and you're only left with a few scenes with only one girl each time and not even any decent scene. If I bothered to write in the review section I'd give this one a 1/10.

Reactions: KrLosZ

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Can a chair even get NTRd? Would that be when your owner starts sitting in a different chair to watch his wife get fucked?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Considering downloading but have some questions:

Like what kind of chair do we get to play as? Do we get to be a fine leather recliner or are we like one of those cheap plastic chairs for school cafeterias...? Cause if it's the latter then I'm not really interested.
If we can't cuck as a lazyboy then I don't wanna be a chair

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes