Ren'Py Abandoned Cuckold Awakening [Demo] [KFNStudios]

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, my name is "Mc". they have the same clothes, I mean, if I invite a girl home I would surely put something else, and a girl would definitely do that, can't have the same clothes twice.
the Mc has a small penis so I know already what will happen.

Reactions: ant007

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Maybe, just maybe I'll revisit this when it's actually got some content worth viewing ... but I suspect that it will be quickly abandoned like most 'demo' offerings end up.

Reactions: killat and Smartch

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I really like the setup, looks promising.

Problems:

- Her face / expressions. Nose piercing isn'T in sync with "innocence" which to me clashes with her somewhat innocent behavior.

- Dialogue: dev is writing like in a meeting. This is supposed to be a verbal conversation. Language way too formal. Decreased communication? C'mon.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
oh so they took the ugly girl from that game and made her a game of her own. That's unfortunate.
But then again that game isn't really a good assurance seeing as it's just a few minutes of gameplay. With as their name suggest a really lazyily written story.
Exactly what's so worrying - it's one thing to ripoff another one of their games, it's another to ripoff a not-even-finished buggy partial demo.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So, we get to choose the name, but she still calls you Mc? 10 seconds in game and shes already calling other guys name? :sneaky:

Also, MC's havving such a good time that he cant even talk in english anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah dev used "Mc? You're here earlier than I expected." instead of "[Mc]? You're here earlier than I expected." - I was gonna mention this earlier but realized this game isnt worth more of my or your time.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJA ok, I give you the benefit that at least the title and the plot are clear in terms of their content, good luck.

PS: NO, it is not avoidable :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChottoLoko