4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
But from the developers point of view though, it's fucking stupid, why give the option to change relationships to still call her by her name.
That's what I'm talking about.
so
-579547.jpg caution-sign-isolated-danger-warning-260nw-340333691.jpg
g1iphy.gif

who is here for incest, I advise you to ignore this game. The dev lazily did everything, MC addresses the mother and father by their names, and the same with the sister. It's really dumb, and it kills the whole vibe.

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
It's not so terrible, since she talks mostly to the main character and mia. That's something. But from the developers point of view though, it's fucking stupid, why give the option to change relationships to still call her by her name.
It's also stupid given there is an influence slider which only changes their name for the gallery lol but not for the in-game story

Reactions: simple_human
Sep 27, 2023
Needs to have a "I call her" for Marie and Mia just like it is for Vanessa, don't know how difficult it is to do that or pure laziness from the dev after how many updates now? Mia should be able to call Marie Mom also. Also would like a way to exit the support screen. Who is Richard to the MC and Mia? Father, Stepfather or Landlord? Vanessa looks more like a Carmen or some exotic Latina name, I know we can change it but still.....

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Needs to have a "I call her" for Marie and Mia just like it is for Vanessa, don't know how difficult it is to do that or pure laziness from the dev after how many updates now? Mia should be able to call Marie Mom also. Also would like a way to exit the support screen. Who is Richard to the MC and Mia? Father, Stepfather or Landlord? Vanessa looks more like a Carmen or some exotic Latina name, I know we can change it but still.....
same thing but slightly less obvious incest workaround (instead of 'I call her') would be giving player the chance to change both real name and 'nickname'. which would also work for those rare people wanting no incest.

ghxst109

Sep 7, 2022
just started and it kept saying hes excited to go to school and when i went there it said he doesntt wanna be late to his english class but its kinda stuck here cant go down stairs left or right and cant open map either he keeps saying he doesnt wanna be late

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes