4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Game bug,

If you go to the map, you cannot get back into the house at the end of the day. Game Over really.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There is also another sort of other bug to do with the music of Mia in her room. You cannot turn it off or down in the settings. The in game music setting only applies to the background music of the game. If you hit this scene it will bang out a huge noise without any real warning or way to turn it down or off, unless you use your own pc volume...

• Angry
Reactions: mugen1145

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Game needs a lot of fixes.

i.e.
If you switch landlady, MC still calls her and the husband by their name instead of... you know what. it feels more than weird.

Also, the shower scene together with your neighbor can trigger before you had the handjob from her. I was more than confused at the beginning and even thought at first, that MC is dreaming beacuse he just walked in and started showering with her :D

If you click on the shed in the garden, there is a gray screen with only the leaf catcher seen.

If you finished a conversation, you can start it again and just click the other text option. Why even giving options to choose from, if apparently it doesnt matter.

Besides all this, the "roommate" is more than annoying. Her personality is so fucked up. This definitely needs a dom route, just to put her in her place... I mean, getting a cat, just beacause she knows MC doesnt like cats or strangleing him nearly to death...

Even with all that, its a neet game and i kinda like it. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
New update is out by the looks of it, there's a free public version and a VIP version out within 2 hours of each other. No idea what the differences are though.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
New update is out by the looks of it, there's a free public version and a VIP version out within 2 hours of each other. No idea what the differences are though.
VIP probably got more scenes. I don't see any other reasons to make 2 different versions. Now, do we have VIP pledgers of this game here ? I seriously doubt it.

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
There's no difference content wise. But the VIP version allows you to use cheats and unlock all gallery scenes

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes