4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okaaaay, this game looks awful underdeveloped even though it has been here for over a year. Is the developer's work ethic bad or is it like Daily lives of my countryside, where there is a few hours of content even in version 0.2.8.1?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I like what I played, but I have a couple of things to say to the developer. Tone down the hostility between the sister and mc a bit, it gets old really quickly, not to mention most siblings doesn't behave like that, specially when they are adults. Second, I'm sure people already brought this up (unless is a new bug) but even setting the relationship the mc still call the mother by her name 80% of the time and that for an incest fan is a huge turnoff, the father was only called by his name as well.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Problems/Errors:
- MC says that the bikini cost him $150, but it was listed as $100 when ordered.
- Names are sometimes screwed up in the captions, especially when they are similar or appear close together. For example: (as mentioned above) "Simone"/"Stella", also "Marie"/"Mia" & "Vanessa"/"Valerie".
- Walkthrough can't tell the difference between "Science" & "IT" classes.
- Events take WAY too long- you can attend only a single class, and doing Laundry takes the whole DAMN day.
Update: This got better when I realized that it was taking me ALL MORNING just to talk to Somebody or do ONE chore/task. Point's still the same, though: it takes TOO long for an event. You can only talk to one person each Morning? Really? Just how LONG does it take you in Real Life to just say "Hi" to Someone (which is what many of these conversations amount to)?

Minor Nitpick:
- Stella says she's planning to observe "Murcury" that night. Actually, Mercury is so close to the Sun that it is never observable at night. It actually is best to observe the planet just before dawn or at dusk, when sunlight doesn't interfere. Now, you might not know that , but SHE would.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I got stuck at Valerie's Volleyball game. I was able to do the preliminaries, but couldn't do ANYTHING trying to spike it to the right. And I mean there was NO response at all to ANYTHING that I tried.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
...Tone down the hostility between the sister and mc a bit, it gets old really quickly, not to mention most siblings doesn't behave like that, specially when they are adults. ...
Agreed. That bit "jumped the shark" when she literally attempted to murder MC because the drink spilled on her. You just CAN'T recover from THAT, but I'll bet it gets swept under the rug with blaming him or a faux apology at best.

And she STILL hasn't paid MC for repairing her laptop. Really an "honest" bitch, isn't she?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of comments on bugs, typos, unrealistic dialogue, and overall poor execution of the game.
Hopefully, the dev fixes these issues, but with him not interacting here, it might take a long time or not at all.

RedXgames last posting Jan 11, 2023 :(

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Overall Liked the game, However I ended up getting stuck on the computer in MC´s room, as the shutdown/close button doesn't seem to work.
Not sure if this is a unique issue for me, but just wanted to point it out.
That didn't happen to me. But I wasn't able to reassemble Mom's (sorry- "Landlady's" :rolleyes:) alarm clock either with or without the spy camera. No mater what combination I tried, "Laptop" ALWAYS listed as the second choice.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of comments on bugs, typos, unrealistic dialogue, and overall poor execution of the game.
Hopefully, the dev fixes these issues, but with him not interacting here, it might take a long time or not at all.

RedXgames last posting Jan 11, 2023 :(
Some people just don't CARE about putting out quality product as long as they get paid ("Buyer beware", etc.:p:p(n)). I sincerely hope that's not the case here.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes