4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CrownOfDesire-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Very good just wish I could change his name but overall great experience for a first update really like morrigan

rebel836

May 15, 2018
About how much playtime is there for an initial release? Is it worth it or should I give it a few updates if I like to binge?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Are we suppose to be playing the good guys or are we the evil guys? After the 8 year mark I can't tell she sounds like she is Evil as she wants to destroy everything not just get revenge on the Usurper.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I'm likely to add that option. I've figured out a few things for future implementation, making the need to keep the name fixed less important now.
I think the additional backstory does provide some good context for what they went through and how dark and messed up things got. I'm still concerned as to whether the MC and Princess are just too far gone down the darkness path. However I'll check out the next update or two to see how it goes.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
of too a great start.
Still too early too realy judge the game, but It has some nice looking charaters, would be cool if they got voices added too them ones it comes near completion.
personaly i do not like huge amounts of text too read, if a storyteller voiced version was added that would be awsome, sadly Christopher Lee is dead, but a dude with a voice like that would definatly keep me around too hear all the text too the end :D

Looking forward too seeing how your game progresses.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I think the additional backstory does provide some good context for what they went through and how dark and messed up things got. I'm still concerned as to whether the MC and Princess are just too far gone down the darkness path. However I'll check out the next update or two to see how it goes.
Don't expect anything too extreme. Think of this as a vanilla harem game with a touch of dark fantasy edge. I'm currently revising some dialogues from Chapter 1 since the main character turned out less likable than anticipated/or rather I didn't like some flair of it myself.
The goal is to portray the main cast as chaotic neutral rather than purely evil, as being the good guys doesn't quite fit a cutthroat world. However, choosing a more evil path will be an option in one of the routes.

Last edited:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Finally got time to play this game I had downloaded it the the day it was released here but didn't have the time to play it then.So I thought from reading the game description that we the mc can either be a proper chivalrous knight or a corrupted guy but after playing the game I see no sign of the chivalrous guy.Best example of a mc who is either heroic or not would be in the game "Superhuman "from Weird World the plot remains pretty much the same the only difference is people react differently to the mc and the MC's dialogues differ that would be the way for the dev to make a different mc without having two full different paths.All in all it doesn't seem like a vanilla harem game with touch of dark fantasy to me it seems like a corruption game where the other Lis would be just mindless bitches and puppets.So this part of the description doesn't seem true given how the mc himself is "will you seek allies to save your princess from falling into corruption?".But that was just my personal bitching I am not be intrested in this type of game because of the mc and the future of the Lis as just Broken pets but the game looks beautiful the princess looks beautiful and I liked her and the stats system seemed cool.Games where you can only play as a full bad guy just isn't my cup of tea even though I play sometimes as not pure good guy in games but not anything like this.Overall I kinda got fooled from the description of the game as I thought we had the option to be a chivalrous Knight or a corrupted one.I wish the Dev good luck for his game and also sorry for the this rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes