• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

cupofhermes

May 30, 2021
I hope you'll like it! Aside from EvilFuzzy helping out with the writing, it's a solo effort for the rest and I had to learn entire new sets of skills for this release, so please be patient with me!
Much more is yet to come. I'll be developing a simple yet effective "dating" gameplay system that won't be too time-consuming to create but will still add enjoyable gameplay features.

DON'T SKIP INTRO AFTER STABBY STABBY and fading out. I'm yet to figure out how to implement a functioning "skip" button for videos and a single mouse click can skip 2 minutes of cool "cinematics". :LOL:
(once I get better at animating and After Effects, I'll turn it into a cool full motion animated intro)
Interesting concepts and the game looks really high quality, any thoughts about adding Combat, Pregnancy and/or Bestiality in the future?

Sep 3, 2020
Use whatever you want. You'll get to improve those skills later.
I have not downloaded it yet but I'm guessing the Harem is unavoidable and you can't be monogamous with your queen

and reject all the other girls

I get why people are upset I wouldn't want to see the woman I love with anyone else

you can put whatever you want in your game as long as you make it optional

Sep 3, 2020
So I'm a cuck.... for liking hot lesbian threesomes that I've actually experienced in real life? Man, who knew that time I got a double blowjob from these two girls who ate each other out and kissed each other while I fucked them was cuck behavior. I guess I'm a cuck then :rolleyes:
in my personal opinion if that's what you're into there's nothing wrong with that

and if I'm not with a girl and I rejected her she's free to find love with whoever makes her happy

but for me and me alone if I'm with a girl I don't want her to be with anyone else but me because I'm monogamous

put whatever you want in your game I don't care just make it optional

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
On the other hand,fidless, Your game is beautiful, what I have seen so far is great,
my best wishes for you to continue the work along the same lines, thank you.

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
and reject all the other girls
That would be like rejecting entire story plot.

in my personal opinion if that's what you're into there's nothing wrong with that

and if I'm not with a girl and I rejected her she's free to find love with whoever makes her happy

but for me and me alone if I'm with a girl I don't want her to be with anyone else but me because I'm monogamous

put whatever you want in your game I don't care just make it optional
If the interactions between Morrigan playfully slapping other female heroines sounds too intense, there are other games with slower-paced romantic plots that may fit you better.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
That would be like rejecting entire story plot.

If the interactions between Morrigan playfully slapping other female heroines sounds too intense, there are other games with slower-paced romantic plots that may fit you better.
I'm assuming that Morgan is the dark queen you serve in the game all right let me ask you this can I only focus on the dark queen when I play and reject every girl romantically

and I'm surprised there is not a way to interact with the other characters without it getting romantic and still experiencing the story

like a friendship route

where you just tried to earn the girls trust

again I haven't played the game yet

I forgot to mention thank you for replying to my comment it means a lot and forgive any spelling mistakes I have a

reading disability

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm assuming that Morgan is the dark queen you serve in the game all right let me ask you this can I only focus on the dark queen when I play and reject every girl romantically

and I'm surprised there is not a way to interact with the other characters without it getting romantic and still experiencing the story

like a friendship route

where you just tried to earn the girls trust

again I haven't played the game yet
If you play the game it should give a good idea what it is about and what can you expect from it in the future.
My writer could have different ideas, but I like relationship development between main protagonist and Morrigan and see her as a mascot or "face" of the Crown of Desire. Other female characters are great too and you can expect some relationship development with them, but there's a reason why Morrigan is on the poster of this game.

There is anime with many great female characters "Monogatari". But everyone knows who's the most important.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I don't want to be unfair, so let me start by saying that I'm not a corruption guy so I don't think i'm the intended audience for this (I also don't like most Knight and magic games although this feels different so far). Nevertheless the renders looked awesome and the corruption sounded optional so I gave it a try.

That being said the renders look great, I liked the fight scene and the sex scenes have potential. The characters could be interesting. Overall the game has some interesting aspects.

The problems:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I don't want to be unfair, so let me start by saying that I'm not a corruption guy so I don't think i'm the intended audience for this (I also don't like most Knight and magic games although this feels different so far). Nevertheless the renders looked awesome and the corruption sounded optional so I gave it a try.

That being said the renders look great, I liked the fight scene and the sex scenes have potential. The characters could be interesting. Overall the game has some interesting aspects.

The problems:
The description says : "Will you seduce women to fuel her dark magic and take her revenge, or will you seek allies to save your princess from falling into corruption? The choice is yours. "
Yes. Not every game features static, unchangeable characters with a set beginning and end. Characters might influence one another and change the main character's perspective depending on the choices made in the future. Over the years, they have been betrayed, pursued, have survived only by chance, and have been accused of the worst crimes. They only had each other. Given these circumstances, it's understandable why they might not be in the most forgiving mood and being in destructive mindset.
And you never know. Maybe Morrigan has her own hidden secret that's pushing her towards destruction, unrelated to events that happened to her. Maybe it's up to you to figure it out with future potential allies and change the fate? Or embrace whatever is coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: VNwhiteknight

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Yes. Not every game features static, unchangeable characters with a set beginning and end. Characters might influence one another and change the main character's perspective depending on the choices made in the future. Over the years, they have been betrayed, pursued, have survived only by chance, and have been accused of the worst crimes. They only had each other. Given these circumstances, it's understandable why they might not be in the most forgiving mood and being in destructive mindset.
And you never know. Maybe Morrigan has her own hidden secret that's pushing her towards destruction, unrelated to events that happened to her. Maybe it's up to you to figure it out with future potential allies and change the fate? Or embrace whatever is coming.
And that's fine because I don't want "static, unchangeable characters with a set beginning and end". 8 years on the run will obviously change them. What I'm talking about is the transition or providing some context as to who they were before and tease or hint as to what they have been through. It just felt like a sudden skip to me.

Also if I don't want to get involved with certain females is that a choice I can make or is it mandatory to have sex with all the female Lis? For example if i'm not into furry will I still have to shag fox girl? Right now it feels a bit kinetic. Early stages obviously, but the first version sets the tone and expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I've so far only played past the priestess encounter. While there's a lot of effort put into this and the game certainly seems high quality, I am beginning to worry it might not be for me.

So far the main character is quite a bit off-putting.
Is the mc going to undergo some growth & character development, or will he stay incel-minded?
Are there actually going to be relationships with female characters, or are they just there to be reduced to corrupted, mindless people that have lost all of their former personality?

CallingforBooty

Apr 11, 2024
I've so far only played past the priestess encounter. While there's a lot of effort put into this and the game certainly seems high quality, I am beginning to worry it might not be for me.

So far the main character is quite a bit off-putting.
Is the mc going to undergo some growth & character development, or will he stay incel-minded?
Are there actually going to be relationships with female characters, or are they just there to be reduced to corrupted, mindless people that have lost all of their former personality?
Answer from dev to a similar question about mc char development

Reactions: kuraiken

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Answer from dev to a similar question about mc char development
That's somewhat close but a bit too vague for my liking. Especially qualifiers like "might" are softening it quite a bit.
I understand why the mc might have developed a personality that sees every woman as prey & meat without personality, but I'd like to know in advance whether the character will actually have a path to actually change. I don't want to spend hours playing a game only to realize that it was a very soft might and the character will keep this bizarre mindset for the most part.
At the point where the mc currently is, someone would have to actually slam them into a wake-up moment where they gain some introspective onto just how deranged their perspective on people is. The priestess does slightly hint that the mc's mindset is problematic, but I'm not sure to what degree that's actually reflective on the writer's intentions.

That's kind of a problem with the incel-mindset that's been infecting people these days. Before, you'd know that a writer is setting the mc up to make a bad decision, cause catastrophic consequences for himself and the people around him and then have a empathetic learning experience that makes him realize he went about everything the wrong way. Nowadays? There's writers that go through most of the motions 'cause that's what other people did, but don't actually understand what they're setting up.

Eh, this is too much text.

TLDR; I'd just like a heads-up whether the character will actually definitely have at least one route where the mc grows into an actual person and develops meaningful relationships with characters around them, instead of them being mind-broken husks like the innkeeper. Not judging on the game itself here, I just want to have an idea whether it'll be something for me or not.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes