WhiteCrow

Jun 19, 2017
Dude this version of the game IS dead. There is a remake with a separate page.
Could you give a link to this separate page or something ?
Cause all I can find on the and the is this game and nothing about abandoning it or making a new one.

EDIT:
Found it, my bad, but it's strange since the Remake was last updated in June, while this one was last updated in October :unsure:

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
I am not sure if this acknowledged or not but the download gives the remake version not the original.

Edit: Could this version of CJIS be given a abandoned tag and the page update be reversed (due to this being the abandoned version and should have not received a update and the proper update going to the remakes page).

Last edited:

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I am not sure if this acknowledged or not but the download gives the remake version not the original.

Edit: Could this version of CJIS be given a abandoned tag and the page update be reversed (due to this being the abandoned version and should have not received a update and the proper update going to the remakes page).
This is the remake Flash Game turn Unity Game & is Complete I will update this soon. Thank you Everyone you can find me on my mine thread https://f95zone.to/threads/sumthindifrnt-collection.2119/

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

use the report function for these kinds of things

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Just so people know not to download this, all the download links are broken except the Nopy version, which takes HOURS to install from their terrible servers, and isn't actually the right game at all. It's a version of the newer Crowjob in Space game, found here https://f95zone.to/threads/crowjob-in-space-2020-11-22-das.19635/

Rather than the older Flash game which this thread is MEANT to be for. Can someone please upload the finished, abandoned version of the FLASH game to the relevant links and remove the irrelevant and incorrect links, thanks

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Just so people know not to download this, all the download links are broken except the Nopy version, which takes HOURS to install from their terrible servers, and isn't actually the right game at all. It's a version of the newer Crowjob in Space game, found here https://f95zone.to/threads/crowjob-in-space-2020-11-22-das.19635/

Rather than the older Flash game which this thread is MEANT to be for. Can someone please upload the finished, abandoned version of the FLASH game to the relevant links and remove the irrelevant and incorrect links, thanks
this, all I was able to find was some gallery

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Change to represent the original Flash version (with Flashed-based gallery and older versions), since the Unity version has its own thread. Marked as Completed because it appears there was no intent go further with the Flash-based variant.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes