kastakanin

May 16, 2020
I think you're suppose to lose horribly the first run, do a little better the next time, then "???" and then maybe profit. :unsure: The hints are actually really good, and they say something about unlocking features as you win or lose; one specifically says you can get the same ending five times and it'll still unlock. I looked at the Extras menu with the 100% save, and it looks like it gives you infinite healing items and some special equipment, which is not really a "super easy mode," but it's objectively better than normal mode.
The thing is, the green tentacle monster one-shots you. Then game over scene -> kicked back to menu, special section is locked/has nothing.
This all happens the very first minutes of the game, before being able to save, or anything.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
The thing is, the green tentacle monster one-shots you. Then game over scene -> kicked back to menu, special section is locked/has nothing.
The pre-quest boss shouldn't be one-shotting, but most enemies, unfortunately, can deal extreme damage without any warning or cooldown. If you're in range for a high roll superslam, you need to heal first, even if it's only 30% of your health—it's not a great system. :( Once you're past that, there are no more game overs, just different endings.
oh a game from 2013 translated now ? :eek:
I'm waiting for some review, not sure if it is worth.
If it's even slightly interesting, I strongly recommend it; they certainly deserve the support after this strange and uncertain odyssey. :)

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
I don't get how to progress. How do you win/proceed after fighting the green tentacle monster at the very start of the game?
I get instantly defeated, no other commands do anything, straight into sex scene and then game over?
That one caught me by surprise, too: You can actually *fail* the introductory fight if you play badly/try hard enough. The way you're supposed to do it is to lose the first fight (where you have the broken blade that only does one damage), then get a tentacle scene, and then the second phase of the fight starts, where you have a weapon that actually damages the tentacle mass. That's the fight you're supposed to win.

So, if you're roleplaying like me in a "I'll try really hard to win the fight at first" way, you won't have any resources/restoratives to get you through the actual fight.

TL;DR: Lose the first fight without putting any effort into it, put your ganbatte into the second fight so you actually win this time around.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
seems there's some lacking, that's why the walkthrough stop at stage 6.
I went looking for side quests and tried the vampire boss. It doesn't seem technically possible, considering the level pacing, and that Guhershild and The Devil King's Armor are required. :unsure:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Next page of thread has some of the stuff I missed in the incomplete walkthrough.

boi, this make things easier. my brain hurts thinking about everything

also seems i need the original jp version since for some reason i get an error when fighting the demon on map 5.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
What are the multiple endings like? And is the true ending satisfying?
All endings are corruption scenes with two or three girls. It's basically two endings, with varying degrees of body modification: it can be from little to none, to about the mid-point of "hyper." As I said before in the thread, hopefully the expansion is added, because it does everything base game does, but cranked up to 12(.9). That said, the endings are pretty meh; most of the story scenes in the expansion are better, IMO. :unsure:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes