StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I know you want to do it anyway... come on.. give in! Even if you just have to put a disclaimer for all previous scenes... Let Katie do what Katie wants to do
I plan to have some endings with characters at the end of the game, could happen there potentially, and then I don't have to worry about the cage elsewhere. If Katie locks you up too soon, how can I have other characters lock you up as well? Two chastity cages???
Thanks, sorry for asking you to go through all of that.
No, I'm glad you brought it up, even if it was a pain in the ass to figure out. The issue was going to come up for some users eventually, so the sooner I hear about it, the sooner I can update the guide with a fix for it, and I wouldn't have known what was going on without your file to test on, so thanks for sending it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Two chastity cages???
They go "Oh my... you are already caged..." and bully you with it while telling you how they can't even unlock you if you submit, so you that much of a slut...
Maybe at least Katie locks you up on dungeon end and unlocks you when you enter a dungeon? I feel like that should be more manageable maybe? (talking out of my ass, I don't want to try to impose or anything, just selfishly want more of what I like :p)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Just started this game, is it normal there's no sound?
There should be sound. If you open the options menu and go to Audio is the volume set to 0%?
They go "Oh my... you are already caged..." and bully you with it while telling you how they can't even unlock you if you submit, so you that much of a slut...
Maybe at least Katie locks you up on dungeon end and unlocks you when you enter a dungeon? I feel like that should be more manageable maybe? (talking out of my ass, I don't want to try to impose or anything, just selfishly want more of what I like :p)
That would still require checks for every single scene that occurs outside of a dungeon, which is a lot. It would really have to be something I'd accounted for from the beginning of the game, and even then, I'd either need alternate versions of most of the scenes in the game (impossible), or just have the cage disable most of the content, which is kind of counter intuitive lol.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I wonder if at some point we'll get Katie on our partie and see she has the essence of masculinity or something, explaining she having a sword and trying to be the male of the relationship

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC
Aug 14, 2017
Ok, its been hours by now. How in the world do I get the second password for the fifth dungeon? I've done the western one with the dominan golem already.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ok, its been hours by now. How in the world do I get the second password for the fifth dungeon? I've done the western one with the dominan golem already.
If you found the domination golem to the west, I'm assuming you are in the blue route of the fifth dungeon. In which case, the second code is found by going through the area with a long stretch of freezable water that ends in a drop. You have to freeze the water and then go on it, and you'll jump across to an area with lighter blue coloring. If you haven't found that, it's on the far east side of the area, the only room that has an eastern exit. (Another way to find it: From the starting area with the green floor tile, you'd go south, east, north, and east.)

june2018

Nov 12, 2018
Fun game a lot more content than i expected based on the simplicity. Hope it gets polished with more scenes instead of just giant blocks of texts.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Fun game a lot more content than i expected based on the simplicity. Hope it gets polished with more scenes instead of just giant blocks of texts.
I also want to get more art in the game (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "scenes"). Glad you're enjoying it so far though!
Is the only TF feminization or is there more than that?
Mainly just feminization. The only other significant transformation I can think of is a cow tf in the second dungeon, which is fairly extensive but the transformation reverts once you exit the dungeon.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
I also want to get more art in the game (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "scenes"). Glad you're enjoying it so far though!

Mainly just feminization. The only other significant transformation I can think of is a cow tf in the second dungeon, which is fairly extensive but the transformation reverts once you exit the dungeon.
I would like it if the TFs like that cow one, or ones for other kinds of creatures, could be permanent if you do something extraordinarily pitiful or something, or something else dumb enough that it's pretty clear that they aren't doing it by accident.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I would like it if the TFs like that cow one, or ones for other kinds of creatures, could be permanent if you do something extraordinarily pitiful or something, or something else dumb enough that it's pretty clear that they aren't doing it by accident.
The main reason they aren't permanent is because I have no intention of having other scenes or characters reference tf's like that. It feels kind of pointless to me to include transformations that don't actually do anything.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
The main reason they aren't permanent is because I have no intention of having other scenes or characters reference tf's like that. It feels kind of pointless to me to include transformations that don't actually do anything.
that's fair. yeah if the characters don't do anything with it, or at the very least acknowledge it, it'd be a bit of a shame.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
what a piece of shit this game is... i thot it is rated well so it would be great but it is just pure shit. Plus, rpgm for fuck sake... when rpgm games will be banned would be a day to live for

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes