• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hows the cg in this game
If you mean quality wise, you can get an idea from the pictures on the main post. The first three there are the one's done by the artist that does most of the art at the moment. The last image is done by another artist that did quite a bit before disappearing. If you mean quantity, there are 43 scenes with artwork in the game at the moment. There must be bare minimum 200 scenes in the game though, so many are still without art at this time. I try to spread the artwork throughout the game as much as possible so there aren't any area's completely without art. The 3D stuff you see on the main page isn't actually in the game, but apparently it's against the rules to remove anything from a page, so the pictures are still there.
any new bar tender?
Not in this update. I can try and see if I can come up with any good ideas for new scenes with him if you'd like.
Me no like rpgm, more renpy would be pog! :unsure:
It's a bit late to change the engine for the entire game.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Also the actual patch notes weren't uploaded, so here they are. Main thing that wasn't in the info post is that there is now a scene reviewer for (almost) every scene in the game with art.

Version 0.47.1
  • The dungeon skip function now lets you skip scenes with the Barkeep, Beatrice, Claire, Daisy, Daddy, and the alley boys™. It also provides some silver.
  • You can now fight or submit to Evelyn again after your initial encounter.
Version 0.47.0
  • The sixth dungeon, the church, now has a fully explorable area, with a large amount of events to discover.
  • Ann is still in the church, and seems to be mostly the same as usual. Other than increased lust, and the fact that her bodily fluids now heal you. Which is convenient, since you don't actually get any linking charges inside the church.
  • Upon entering the basement, a friendly sign beckons you to head east so you can be properly initiated. I cannot stop you from going there, even if it is obviously a trap laid by a large group of horny nuns.
  • Of course, the other two paths are blocked off with a magical barrier. Even getting close to them might draw unwanted attention from yet more nuns. (This scene was already in the game as a sort of pre-view, but it's been edited and implemented into the dungeon properly now.)
  • Considering the only unblocked path is to follow an open invitation into a trap, there must be a secret passage somewhere you can go through. Could it possibly be the hole in the wall labelled "boi-milking station"? Probably not, right?
  • Once past the barriers, you may stumble upon a classroom that contains a chalkboard with a past lesson still written on it, containing important information. Of course, the good stuff is written in a language you've never seen before, and trying to understand it might be more trouble than it's worth...
  • Eventually, you'll find a very cocky nun. Emphasis on cock. She's convinced you should lock yourself in chastity and devote yourself to worshipping her, and for some reason, that seems like an oddly good idea.
  • Of course, if you resist the urge to submit to her, even after she taunts you with her massive cock, you could always put her into chastity instead. See what happens to that cocky attitude of hers. Cock cock cock cock cock.
  • And there may or may not be a cosmic horror hidden in a box somewhere.
  • New CG sets with Daisy, Slimes from the first dungeon, and Cassandra have been added.
  • Additionally, the scene reviewer now includes (almost) all of the scenes with artwork in the game, which is a total of 43 scenes.
  • A total of 10 scenes added, 6 of which are lewd.
Total word count is 20 000

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
time to start this from 0 again since I forgot all the story and since it just had a huge update I think it is a good time to do so, hope the dev takes a bit of time to rest and next update adds more cg to the game I still remember it needing plenty of cg

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
If you mean quality wise, you can get an idea from the pictures on the main post. The first three there are the one's done by the artist that does most of the art at the moment. The last image is done by another artist that did quite a bit before disappearing. If you mean quantity, there are 43 scenes with artwork in the game at the moment. There must be bare minimum 200 scenes in the game though, so many are still without art at this time. I try to spread the artwork throughout the game as much as possible so there aren't any area's completely without art. The 3D stuff you see on the main page isn't actually in the game, but apparently it's against the rules to remove anything from a page, so the pictures are still there.
OOOO I wasnt interested in the 3d cg. Dipping my toes in right after i clear 2 more games out of my backlog.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Dev, I love you! Your game is much fun! Wish the best for you!
Thank you very much!
time to start this from 0 again since I forgot all the story and since it just had a huge update I think it is a good time to do so, hope the dev takes a bit of time to rest and next update adds more cg to the game I still remember it needing plenty of cg
I've only recently begun trying to learn how to draw myself. Up until now it was all commissioned, so taking time to rest really wouldn't have contributed to more cg's, as I've been commissioning them as soon as the artist is ready to start a new version. Part of the reason the latest update took so long is actually because I was trying to learn to draw though lol.
am I supposed to only download patches with the current game version?
Yeah, if you are downloading patch 0.47.1, you need to have the base version 0.47 first. If you are asking about the update patches currently listed on the main page (0.45.5 & 0.56.6) definitely don't download those. I have no idea why those are still on the page honestly, those are two whole versions out of date, and the version that was uploaded contained the more recent patch 0.47.1, so I'm not sure why it wasn't put on the main page.
OOOO I wasnt interested in the 3d cg. Dipping my toes in right after i clear 2 more games out of my backlog.
I hope you enjoy it!

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
So how do I enter the sixth dungeon? Do I just enter the church through the same area as you did with the volunteering scenes?

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome game and awesome update (or at least collection of updates I hadn't played for a bit)

Can't wait for permanent lock up by katie... we all know it's gonna happen... we all want it to happen...

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Another thing
Love how all the little things keep being brought up
like how the size of your cock is mentioned all over the place and such

We need more linear games like this and less sandboxes

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So how do I enter the sixth dungeon? Do I just enter the church through the same area as you did with the volunteering scenes?
Yes you should just need to visit the church as you normally do. You need to have seen the first few events that normally occur there, so if you haven't been to the church or have only gone once you might get a normal event and need to come back the next day to have things properly trigger.
Edit: I just went to test things, and realized that the event I'd set up for players who were going to the church for the first time after reaching this point in the game was broken. I had variables set up for it, but they didn't do anything. I think the editor must have crashed while I was working on it, which sometimes causes stuff I'd done to not save or something. I'm not sure. In any case, there will be a patch to fix this. Still, the events should work even without it, they just might have been a bit off. (During testing, Ann wasn't there during the events despite talking to the player lol.)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome game and awesome update (or at least collection of updates I hadn't played for a bit)

Can't wait for permanent lock up by katie... we all know it's gonna happen... we all want it to happen...
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the update(s)!
Another thing
Love how all the little things keep being brought up
like how the size of your cock is mentioned all over the place and such

We need more linear games like this and less sandboxes
I think the trick is to not have too many different things that can change, or else trying to have content that takes those changes into account becomes overwhelming. By only having the players penis, chest, ass and lips to track, I can manage having variations for scenes for them a good amount of the time, though penis size is by far the most impactful.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I think the trick is to not have too many different things that can change, or else trying to have content that takes those changes into account becomes overwhelming. By only having the players penis, chest, ass and lips to track, I can manage having variations for scenes for them a good amount of the time, though penis size is by far the most impactful.
Yeah exactly, that helps a lot. Some more sandbox type games let you do a bunch of unrelated stuff that ends meaning you can be a total slut in 1 corner of the map and a total prude in the other with them not interacting in any way.

How it could affect early game scenes and stuff is one of the only reasons I don't actually expect permanent chastity to be a thing xd

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
StickyIckyCiC the method to fix the save doesn't seem to work for me, I get an error when downloading the save. If you could help me out with it I've attached the save.

The file is from version 0.45.5.

(I'm also stuck in chastity on this save, for some reason I can't remove it, didn't try to debug yet.)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Yeah exactly, that helps a lot. Some more sandbox type games let you do a bunch of unrelated stuff that ends meaning you can be a total slut in 1 corner of the map and a total prude in the other with them not interacting in any way.

How it could affect early game scenes and stuff is one of the only reasons I don't actually expect permanent chastity to be a thing xd
That is exactly why chastity is always done as a series of events or an in-dungeon thing.
StickyIckyCiC the method to fix the save doesn't seem to work for me, I get an error when downloading the save. If you could help me out with it I've attached the save.

The file is from version 0.45.5.

(I'm also stuck in chastity on this save, for some reason I can't remove it, didn't try to debug yet.)
Alright I believe this should work for you, you'll want to just use this folder instead of your old one because you also need the global.rpgsave that was created here. (I'd just rename your old save folder to save_backup or something in case something goes wrong.) I believe the issue is that the save editor can only change so many variables at one time. I quickly isolated the error to the variables, but had to try like 30 times to figure out what was going wrong with the variables. I assumed there was a weird number in there or something, but it turned out I just needed to do half the variables once, then edit the save again and add in the other half. Keep in mind you will see some events again because switches aren't carried over, so for example when you exit the Sorcerer's Cauldron you'll get several info popups that run off switches. Most events use variables though, so the majority of events will still be tracked properly (I think.). I also didn't set your level because I couldn't actually open your save file in game (as I lacked the matching global.rpgsave file.) So you could open your old save in the last version of the game you downloaded and check what level you were. Or there's a guide on approximately what level you'd be based on how far into the game you are. (It pops up once you leave the Sorcerer's Cauldron as well.)
As for the chastity, if you were referring to the "nothing but a cage item," then you should be free, as the save transfer doesn't work on equipment for some reason.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes