MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So there's no fix?
idk, I suggest to start a new game.
Most games don't have compatible saves, specially from early builds, because there are a lot of changes that make it harder to do so.
Like perhaps I should just dont make it compatible ever?

• Angry
Reactions: Musicfruit

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
is aldit bugged ? i can't seem to level her up to sex friend even tho the requirements is met

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
To hook up with brother need incest patch? How to do it
You don't need the incest patch. He'll be called your "roommate" if you don't have it, but it doesn't restrict any of the scenes. At least, the images for his scenes are in the game files. I avoid any gay scenes so I haven't done anything with him.

Plafin

Jun 7, 2022
Hey. Is there a reason why the roommate/brother's relationship level automatically dips back to 25 each time I try to raise it to 50?

I've attempted countless times to +5 relationship with the roommate/brother at 45 relationship only for it to instantly drop back to 25.

What am I missing?

I read some comments earlier. Is this the dev's way of locking away "sex friend" status? Or am I missing something in regards to a dinner?

Also, I am also sharing the same Aldit issue. I just assumed it was not implemented yet.

Reactions: SmolMage

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugh.. talk about no variety and the worst color clashes ever. It's the ugliest purple color I have seen for a slime.. and the clothes look awful I have seen a lot of cute blue slime girls with the clothing looking decent but she is ugly. All the humans have the ugliest blobs of fat for chests that are just disgusting should be a new tag for this one.. Humongous tits. The mushroom girl wasn't even done good her ears look like damn animal ears and the hair looks like slime hair.

Too bad the game looks so good too but that art is 1/5 I could not stomach it.. that ugly purple color picked almost looks like something you want to.. I won't go any further with that thought. No variety in tits they are just the biggest ugliest blobs of fat that are the size of there stomachs. Seriously a world of monster girls and that could of been so damn cute or sexy just ruined. There is no variety in the human girls they all look pretty much the same.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...found the new button, disabled futa content, went to rowen and still only get the dick infected cowboy scene :(

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm...found the new button, disabled futa content, went to rowen and still only get the dick infected cowboy scene :(
Damn, I was just about to ask if that button was already implemented, the artwork looks really promising...

Oh well, still gonna give it a go, maybe a new save file will make it stick. Keep your fingers crossed :)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, uh... The "support us on Patreon" button stays on screen when you're loading your saves, and gets in the way of the files.

Edit: And it seems it's still not possible to upgrade Aldit's status to Sex Friend, at least when using a file from a previous version. Same with Laia, who doesn't even have a star indicating what my current status is with her. (The star also disappears from Aldit's screen if I go on a date with her.) And the quest marker at home still isn't doing anything, either. So pretty much all the bugs reported in the last version are still there.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It's a WIP I think its mentioned in the changelog. For now this only affects Aldit, we'll move soon to Rowen
I admit i didnt read it this time, only wanted to see the promised feature for the only girl i care about. Hmm...who even is aldit? o_O

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes