Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I'm stuck trying to talk to Hannah, "looks like I need help from someone else", who?
Her father says nothing, Sergey and the bank guy say nothing, and the short one is still building his house.

Oh, and the guy at the inn still refuses to let me in, and nobody has any dialogue about it despite the quest.

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I'm stuck trying to talk to Hannah, "looks like I need help from someone else", who?
Her father says nothing, Sergey and the bank guy say nothing, and the short one is still building his house.

Oh, and the guy at the inn still refuses to let me in, and nobody has any dialogue about it despite the quest.
Ask July, she works at crunchy at night

Reactions: Ethernetwork

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Ask July, she works at crunchy at night
Thanks, I was able to advance that as far as I think I could.
Still not sure how to make it into the inn, or how use the bracelet.

Prompt for the inn says to ask someone, yet after having asked the man at the bank the prompt never changes and you still can't enter the inn. So its not clear what you're supposed to do.

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Thanks, I was able to advance that as far as I think I could.
Still not sure how to make it into the inn, or how use the bracelet.

Prompt for the inn says to ask someone, yet after having asked the man at the bank the prompt never changes and you still can't enter the inn. So its not clear what you're supposed to do.
Crunchy event will eventually lead to July training program and for now it maxout in lvl 1- 3 star, lvl 2-2 star, and lvl3-2 star.

About other location like Inn and Bank is not having a content yet, so dont bother about it.
I’m sorry if it confuses you about the mission, but I put it in the log as an easter egg for player to give a hint about what kind of place Gusso Inn is.

…..
Should I make a walkthrough for this game?
What do you guys think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Peacekeepr

格雷尔

Mar 1, 2022
Crunchy event will eventually lead to July training program and for now it maxout in lvl 1- 3 star, lvl 2-2 star, and lvl3-2 star.

About other location like Inn and Bank is not having a content yet, so dont bother about it.
I’m sorry if it confuses you about the mission, but I put it in the log as an easter egg for player to give a hint about what kind of place Gusso Inn is.

…..
Should I make a walkthrough for this game?
What do you guys think?
I think so.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...since dingo to lazy to post here.....

DevNote#4 Finally... An animation.
14 hours ago

Hi Crosser!
I'm so happy to let you guys know that I can finally animate my game.
If you notice, my attempt to animate is already visible where musashi gives off his "aura" in the opening, but it looks like shit.
In the development of v0.1.2, I even tried 3 times to make a good animation but failed each time, but now I can do it.
It's kind of funny because so far my only experience animating has been making stickman animations under my notebook when I was in elementary school.

Anyway...
See you at v0.1.2 in 2 days! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingoDeer

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
V0.1.2 IS HERE!!

DOWNLOAD! DOWNLOAD! DOWNLOAD! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Cross The Bridge v0.1.2 Public

Hey, I know majority of you guys came here for New World Paradise (NWP)
But I forget that I supposed to published this old game of mine for public.
Enjoy my relic lol:

cheers!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Play as a man who was once a champion in martial arts but lost his title in an accident.
Now, he's turned into an ordinary cave-dwelling boy who does nothing but play video games.

Well, if he lost his title, I'm sure he can find it. It probably looks like a ... title. :)
Wait, first, he's a man now he's a boy? What's up? And how did he get electricity to a cave? :unsure: These are essential questions. :sneaky:

And then suddenly, he is caught between the disputes of the past from one of the most important historical periods in human civilization!

What! The invention of the Slurpee? Mmm, Iccee goodness... :giggle:

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hello everyone...
I didn't realize that this game was updated on f95zone lol, I guess it's because of you Lerd0 (sussy baka)

I already wrote this on my but I'll write it here too because quite a few people play this game from this site, just to set the record straight.

In short, I decided to temporarily stop the development of this game because the concept for this game is too messy, starting from the story and theme.
I guess I bite off more than I can chew.

So I decided to make another game, and that was an anime parody game.

A ONE PIECE trainer game.

ezgif-2-7b3d7cf71d.jpg

You can read about it here:

development has been running for 1 month and so far I wrote down the progress here:

Go visit the link and show me some support by joining my , especially if you like ONE PIECE.

Thanks!

z220z

Feb 11, 2023
The july training stoped at the first completed, the second:2 stars and the third:2 stars at the version 0.1.2?

Last edited: