GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Page (1).jpg

Overview:
Greetings friends, I hope you will help us to continue creating series of comics for adults and continue with those that we already have as Old Customs, Breaking Rules, Milky Milk, Star vs Sex Forces etc ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 28/Nov/2018
Developer/Publisher: Croc (works for )
Censorship: None
Language: English (Spanish translated)
Resolution: Varies
Pages: Varies
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Contains:

Banned:

Download: - - - -

football_and_beer_part_1_01a.jpg Football_and_Beer_Part_2_01a.jpg 001.jpg tufos_simptoons_7_00.jpg 000.jpg 0.jpg 001.jpg 001.jpg 001.jpg 001.jpg

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I think It was also by request but rejected for incorrect template

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
yeah i was wondering why it was uploaded but i guess because baby play is banned then its ok i guess it would be weird to admit i have all the ones that are banned on here
please stop quoting me unless you need my attention.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That second simpsons pic in preview is gold! They got Homer's expression down great! (Plus, i could see that being in an adult simpsons show easily)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

(actually called los simpsons 1 viejas costumbres [old customs])
(actually called los simpsons 2 viejas costumbres with the undertitle seduction)

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Fairly decent comics, shame the terrible watermarks, really ruin it though.

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
timmy turner in cannon is over 60 years old so breaking the rules should be fine.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Rule 7 where?
You must be new so I'll post the link and you can see what the general rules are:

timmy turner in cannon is over 60 years old so breaking the rules should be fine.
Maybe but I don,t want to fap to a 60 yr old having sex with his mother while having the body of a 8 year old

BertnErnie

Jun 19, 2017
You must be new so I'll post the link and you can see what the general rules.

Oh. I know the rules, but clearly you don't. I misunderstood cause you misquoted the rules me dude. Loli content is allowed just not shared in game form. This is comics. I.E. 2D is more favourable. Read the rules lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh. I know the rules, but clearly you don't. I misunderstood cause you misquoted the rules me dude. Loli content is allowed just not shared in game form. This is comics. I.E. 2D is more favourable. Read the rules lol
Loli content is allowed in all forums. There are different types of loli content, some allowed, others not allowed. The definition of what is allowed and not allowed is described in the rules. Speaking of rules, they are called "General rules" not "Game rules" for a reason, and that reason is that that they are applied to any forum or sub-forum on our site.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Curious fact:

- The football comics and other were not posted by VCP, but by Tufos. I do not know if Croc works with them. lol
(Yes, the watermark made it very obvious. But it's strange that Croc does not work with VCP.)

Reactions: Lolo7890tra