Collection Flash Video Crittermatic Collection [2020-04-27] [Crittermatic]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Equustar

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone have access to "banned animations" such as Pepper the horse and the beastiality shorts? I've been looking all over them in the dark web
You don't have to go on the dark web to find them, believe me. Titles are "Stable Relationship" (PepperXHuman), "Bareback Sunset" (PepperXCookie) and "Pepper Reveal". Not sure if linking specific websites is permitted here, but hopefully that helps.

Reactions: stinkgug5

Dragonwolflord

Jan 28, 2023
Cant really 'update' this since all his anims are thru primeleap, and are watermarked. So unless someone feels like letting their debit card get banned from PL for a few anims thatll be out in a month or two anyway, there's not much chance

Ahhhh... Completely understandable. Unfortunate, but a few weeks isn't a long time to wait.

Hack_patreon #3045

Jun 11, 2022
......... ......... . ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... .......... ......... ......... . ......... ......... ......... hello everyone, request number 626:crittermatic today I will try to throw off all crittermatic videos and art from 2021 to the present day full versions .
........archive creation please wait:devilish::devilish::devilish:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote