88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So "Accept Prottitution" and "Refuse Prostution" are still cut out of the game?

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Crisis Matters Alyna [1.4r1] Win/Linux:1.8 GB/ 620 MB (Half-Tested) : , .

Friendly Mac Compression By LunarMist :

Compressed with Video Version (Video Qulity: 50%) :

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Rс6
Image Quality: 70%
Audio Quality: 60 %
need to update .thanks

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 1947549

Overview:
Alyna is a 30 year old woman, who had an ordinary life but despite everything she has not been able to succeed in life, this game focuses on her life choices in order to achieve her goals through any way possible (Sexual even)
She currently lives in a rented apartment that she pays with her wage earned by working in a mid-sized company owned by a harassing boss and with her best friend from her childhood . Also Alyna has a long-time high school boyfriend called "Matt" who has been in a relationship with her for several years. How will this story unfold?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-27
Release Date: 2022-07-26
Developer: R1leyD4rk -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5 Chapter one
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA -
-
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1863827 View attachment 1947556 View attachment 1947559 View attachment 1947558 View attachment 1947560 View attachment 1947561 View attachment 1947562 View attachment 1947563
Sorry, "Matt"!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Crisis Matters: Alyna [v1.7.5] [R1leyD4rk]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 353 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Is there a way to avoid taking pills from a random shady guy (Powell) that turns up at the door? I get that its there to allow fast pregnancy for those that want such content, but it seems like such an obvious bad choice, i was quite surprised there was no option to say "Nope, i'm not (that) naive". Its a bit like blindly accepting drinks from a random stranger: while some girls might still be unaware of roofies, most know its a bad idea and why...
(Also, the pill made her pregnant? Or did Powell secretly rape her? Only time with vaginal sex was with the boyfriend, and she took the pill after)

Last edited:

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Is there a way to avoid taking pills from a random shady guy (Powell) that turns up at the door? I get that its there to allow fast pregnancy for those that want such content, but it seems like such an obvious bad choice, i was quite surprised there was no option to say "Nope, i'm not (that) naive". Its a bit like blindly accepting drinks from a random stranger: while some girls might still be unaware of roofies, most know its a bad idea and why...
(Also, the pill made her pregnant? Or did Powell secretly rape her? Only time with vaginal sex was with the boyfriend, and she took the pill after)
Yes, in fact I am doing a slight remake to the scenes adding more options (Like the one with Kim). So this event will be avoidable for the next update.
Did you take the pill and Alyna got pregnant after all? If so, maybe you found a bug in your path because I am still setting the pregnancy value to match the stats system.
When Alyna had sex with Matt you trigger the early pregnancy (she got pregnant, if you check the stats of course you will notice) and the baby bumps triggers when Alyna gets the shot from Powell.

Reactions: hermesh

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Yes, in fact I am doing a slight remake to the scenes adding more options (Like the one with Kim). So this event will be avoidable for the next update.
thanks thats great, looking forward to it!

Did you take the pill and Alyna got pregnant after all? If so, maybe you found a bug in your path because I am still setting the pregnancy value to match the stats system.
When Alyna had sex with Matt you trigger the early pregnancy (she got pregnant, if you check the stats of course you will notice) and the baby bumps triggers when Alyna gets the shot from Powell.
Basically i followed the 'good girl' path, going on a date with the BF but taking the pill after that (not selecting the "safe day" option). She did flash her boss when pushed, but in terms of actual sex, it was only with BF (with pill after taken)

Deleted member 865821

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
thanks thats great, looking forward to it!

Basically i followed the 'good girl' path, going on a date with the BF but taking the pill after that (not selecting the "safe day" option). She did flash her boss when pushed, but in terms of actual sex, it was only with BF (with pill after taken)
Thank you, I'll check the code and fix the bug.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes