• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Crimson Lotus Soaring Pure Flame [v1.04] [NoTears]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

Finally a game where pregnancy is not just a ending CG. Game branches off into 2 paths: pure and corruption. dont know about the pure route but the fallen one was jammed packed with good scenes. My main complaint is that the mobs are too easy meaning you really got to try to lose (or use the suicide pill). The battlefuck scenes even have a variation when shes alrdy preggers.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ImNotHereToFap

So... I played it for 40 minutes and somehow I reached the ending (good ending) without much scenes. To be honest I don't know how to get NTR scenes . The battle mechanic system is also a bit weird since you could literally just spam a skill and win at the last boss.

Gameplay 2/10
    Rendering 8/10
    NTR experience 3/10 (again, I don't know how to get into the NTR path)
    Overall 6/10
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Greatazuredragon

Very good game. Great art, decent translation and not too grindy.
    You can reach the good endings with little issue, saddly the pregnancy mechanics are only avaiable in the loss/corruption paths, but its not only ending scenes.