Mod Flash Crimson Keep - Balanced [1.0.1][BozR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
426637_1026440_introspurt_laryn.jpg

Overview:
Saves honest fappers' time by making CK less grindy and more reactive, with compatible savegames.
Note: the aim is rebalancing (not plain cheating, which would be less satisfying).

Updated: 2020-04-08
Game/Creator: Crimson Keep /
Modder: BozR; see also CK3 save editor
Mod Version: 1.0.1
Game Version: Ch.3 Full / 2020-04-07
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Chapter 3
: - -

Last edited:

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
Added 1.0.1 with also XP boost, and rebased on latest version.

Jan 21, 2019
"Saves honest fappers' time by making CK less grindy and more reactive, with compatible savegames.
Note: the aim is rebalancing (not plain cheating, which would be less satisfying)."

Just use the gallery code if you want to fap or play the game normally, i don't get it how people can be this lazy and complain about a little grind, have you people played TRUE grind games? This games grind is literally equal to a water gun by comparison.

All i see is a mod for lazy kids.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
"Saves honest fappers' time by making CK less grindy and more reactive, with compatible savegames.
Note: the aim is rebalancing (not plain cheating, which would be less satisfying)."

Just use the gallery code if you want to fap or play the game normally, i don't get it how people can be this lazy and complain about a little grind, have you people played TRUE grind games? This games grind is literally equal to a water gun by comparison.

All i see is a mod for lazy kids.
Welp, I can make do without the exp and drop rate, but the walk speed and the faster turns are really needed. Game should show a turn order to remove that so it was a nice fix at least... and most games adventure games has way to speed up running.. well, at least most games here.

Nov 28, 2017
Good job on mod, I didn't look at this thread earlier. Fast movement and less 5 steps and a fight also fast text and screen transitions would really make it more pleasant. What programs do you use for editing swf and how do you change transitions and animations? There is one game I would like to add to some hc pounding

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
I did limited changes at the p-code level with flash decompiler.

poprune

May 12, 2017
I haven't played this game, but in general, I rather like the idea of faster movement and perhaps one or two other things. But I also rather like a bit of grinding, which I find sometimes gives one a a better feel for a game (it's all personal preference, after all). Is it posible to make the options individually switchable (if swf allows it)?

BozR

happy perv
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2019
I also rather like a bit of grinding, which I find sometimes gives one a a better feel for a game
The base game has a lot of grinding (old Final Fantasy-style random fights every few steps).
With this mod it has "a little bit of grinding".
I think you're good ^_^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote