EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Unfairly saddled with crippling debt after the events of Part I, Itsuki Ninomae and the gang turn to fellow student and daughter of a crime lord Kotoko Teshigawara for help. An intertwined web of loyalties and desire awaits as Itsuki, Kotoko and the others fight for justice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-03-07
Developer: Purple Software -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Part 2
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl10.jpg smpl11.jpg

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Before anyone asks, I've been keeping up with this game on whether or not it has "UnVanillaEsque" content and so far everything checks out from the sources I see. The girls are all MC's and PurpleSoftware has a really good track record with Vanilla content.

One thing to be clear, I haven't played the game, but I've been looking at the tags of VNDB and reviews to make sure nothing shady is added. As of the third part (this is the second), there is no questionable stuff from my understanding.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
So the big question..... NTR or No NTR? Because its already looking to be one of the two
Idk but these 2 images from the first game don't give me good vibes...

There's still 2 more games to be released, so, even if there's no cuck shit yet, they could easily add it in future episodes.

• Angry
Reactions: caffeine_overdose

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Idk but these 2 images from the first game don't give me good vibes...

There's still 2 more games to be released, so, even if there's no cuck shit yet, they could easily add it in future episodes.
there already is a 3rd one

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Criminal Border [2nd Offence] [Purple Software] - Compressed

Thanks to megalol who fixed all the problems I had with compression this should work now. I tested it by skipping for ~10 mins. Worked fine that time.
Use at your own risk.

Win [1,79 GB]
- - -