Unity Completed Creepy Girls [v2024-02-11] [Mopp4Studios]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
WIP build was released last month. I really can't decide whether I care about that or not.

spleni

Nov 20, 2019
Wow, hot games here
Can u create a game? The idea-
A party of giant women in high heels.
Your part is to walk between her heels as tiny man and try to steal the diamonds arround theyr ankles. So u must climb up her heels and open the closure of diamond chains.
I you where catched by a giantess she puts you under her heels or in her case... A small adventure by a small tiny man who is trying to steal, while pay attention not to be crushed unter the heels of the ladys...;)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
i can don't move and fight by the giant roach, is this a bug or i make a mistake with the controls?
As far as I can remember from back when I played it that part is really dumb and out of nowhere you have to CLICK with your mouse on a hat that pops up around that scene.
I think that huge roach is an optional thing and that's why they made it so, but still it's a jarring thing for no reason at all.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Has there been an update for this
The dev is active on Patreon and seems like they are either fully remaking the whole game or at least just reworking parts of it, but follow them there before you check back here.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes