Unity Completed Creepy Girls [v2024-02-11] [Mopp4Studios]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
The developer reached out to me after I'd already posted the game to everyone to ask that I not post it. Then they got upset about it but if they just look at the timestamps they'll see I posted it before they messaged me. I've had an account here for 7 years and I had never provided a single game or update to anyone before this game - this was literally the first time I ever provided any content here. This game has been out on Steam for 3 days and has 1 single user review. I don't think I was taking away sales tbh. If anything, making more people aware of it should help sales (if it's a decent game). It seems like literally no one knows this game even exists considering most games that are out for a few days have a lot more than 1 user review. But I won't do it again. Not really worth the stress of developers accusing me of taking food out of their mouths when they aren't even selling copies in the first place.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The developer reached out to me after I'd already posted the game to everyone to ask that I not post it. Then they got upset about it but if they just look at the timestamps they'll see I posted it before they messaged me. I've had an account here for 7 years and I had never provided a single game or update to anyone before this game - this was literally the first time I ever provided any content here. This game has been out on Steam for 3 days and has 1 single user review. I don't think I was taking away sales tbh. If anything, making more people aware of it should help sales (if it's a decent game). It seems like literally no one knows this game even exists considering most games that are out for a few days have a lot more than 1 user review. But I won't do it again. Not really worth the stress of developers accusing me of taking food out of their mouths when they aren't even selling copies in the first place.
I wouldn't stress about it. It's just a developer thinking "releasing a game on Steam" equates to "I will make money." They also seem to think "piracy" equates to "that person will never purchase this game" or "1 pirated copy = 1 lost sale."
Like you said, they aren't selling copies to begin with. This is just advertisement at worst. Especially given anyone coming here is likely to pirate regardless.

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Don't get afraid now, your a full fledged, pledged pirate matey....arhhhh
Thanks for the upload btw.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I wouldn't stress about it. It's just a developer thinking "releasing a game on Steam" equates to "I will make money." They also seem to think "piracy" equates to "that person will never purchase this game" or "1 pirated copy = 1 lost sale."
Like you said, they aren't selling copies to begin with. This is just advertisement at worst. Especially given anyone coming here is likely to pirate regardless.
The dev still hasn't figured out that to sell a game, it has to appeal to some audience besides himself.

5 1/2 years and at least 3 different game engines later: He calls it complete, yet it's still buggy, unintuitive, and built on a premise that he never could get right.

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Did anyone already figure out how to defeat the boss? Just punching the "puppet" doesn't work
Keep punching the "puppet" till it explodes. You have to run away from the powerballs when they get close. I rolled away and and attacked when it was clear. i kept doing that till it exploded

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I don't think I was taking away sales tbh. If anything, making more people aware of it should help sales (if it's a decent game). It seems like literally no one knows this game even exists considering most games that are out for a few days have a lot more than 1 user review.
I played it back in its original (superior) version and had every reason to believe this dev:
1. Did not update games.
2. Stopped making them years ago.
3. Was likely a non-native English speaker with no interest in communicating with players.
And I don't mean to be mean or anything to them, if they are indeed here, but I would think of it sometimes, wishing it was more popular, and was certainly not expecting this sudden appearance and... "rework?" :unsure:

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Thanks for playing guys, whether you bought or not its all good. If you hate it or like still good. Peace

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Plus 1, clicking the letters at start does nothing, just loops the animation over and over. never got out the door!
It does take like three minutes, and the prompt doesn't change when it repeats a letter, but I got out, ran forty miles (downhill, in a blizzard), fought a million creepers, found something, then it went back to the main menu while I was trying to find how to save.
It didn't save. :(

Reactions: knurd

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
It does take like three minutes, and the prompt doesn't change when it repeats a letter, but I got out, ran forty miles (downhill, in a blizzard), fought a million creepers, found something, then it went back to the main menu while I was trying to find how to save.
The walking animation is all this has going for it. If the dev would combined incest with it " mom walking to sons bedroom while dads asleep" it could have the walk animation often like in lily of the valley does it then the dev would make money, a lot. Incest will always be a very popular fantasy don't matter how often the same story gets used over and over.

Reactions: Superbullet

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
It's using a autosave, start halloween game by looking through one of the houses windows and pressing e to enable first checkpoint

Reactions: Chrathrard
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes