1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
nwiv0ftm.png

Overview:
It is a tentacle torture FPS game. Manipulate a mysterious tentacle creature and attack the female staff at a closed space station.
Avoid counterattacks from your prey, and carefully watch for opportunities while hiding under the floor or in the ceiling.
You can enjoy realistic torture by pistoning tentacles by operating the mouse or controller.
Furthermore, if you unlock various skills with the experience points you gain each time you ejaculation, you can hunt more smarter.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-16
Release Date: 2023-08-18
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 2023-08-18
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese
Other Games: Sargasso
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (201).png Screenshot (202).png Screenshot (149).png Screenshot (150).png Screenshot (152).png zo4xpc74.png 90jsuqud.png

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game gives old PS1 vibes, from the logo to the gameplay and graphics, I could literally see it as an illegal disk circulating in some shady shop behind a corner.
Thx

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I hope this dev in the future hires an artist, cause their games' concepts are really good, just they're jank and ugly to the point of unfappability. That's not exactly a low bar to overcome in 3d. In 2d, at least "bad" art can still work well enough - but in 3d things like clipping, jerky (not in the good way) animations, flat textures and lighting and more can undermine it very easily.

Lawdee

Sep 14, 2019
I'm getting Windows defender warnings for Trojans on this one. Can anyone confirm it's legit?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes